Final Furlong Forum
Final Furlong
Dec. 12, 2021 4:27pm

Final Furlong Forum - 1/15

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 12, 2017, 08:27:57 PM

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Final Furlong Forum  |  Racing  |  How'd You Do?  |  Topic: 1/15
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 1/15  (Read 297 times)
Starfish
Beta Testers
Race Winner

Stable Name: Starfish Stables

View Profile
« on: January 15, 2014, 02:53:28 PM »

7(7)-1(1)-2(2)-0-1(1) $147,000

Wins
G.Ch. Classic Red Line, (4yo, I'm A Classic x A Fine Red Line) 1st in the G3 Land Down Under Stakes in Australia. She looks to be continuing her good form from last year.

Seconds
The Pink Panther, (3yo, Cool Thief x Secret Society) 2nd in the G2 Santa Catalina Stakes at Santa Anita.
G.Ch. No Guts No Glory, (5yo, Magic Glory x Risk Away) 2nd in the G3 Tramway Handicap in Australia. Failed by 3/4 Length to duplicate his win in this race last year. This was his 5th runner-up placing in a row and 6th (along with 3 wins) in his last 9 races.

Fourths
Helena, (4yo, Highland Wizard x Spiletta) 4th in the G3 Aqueduct Handicap at Aqueduct.

Also Ran
Vote for Romance, (4yo, Gunningdownromance x Swing Vote) 7th in the G3 Land Down Under Stakes in Australia.
Major's Luck, (3yo, Major's Flight x Lucky Lucky Lady) 8th in the G2 Santa Catalina Stakes at Santa Anita.
Ch. Londesborough Boy, (5yo, Lasting Spirit x Painted Desert) 9th in the G3 Hal's Hope Handicap at Gulfstream.
Lewis
Hilda with Clicker
Beta Testers
Race Winner

Stable Name: Clicker Lab

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2014, 03:53:49 PM »

Ah, looks like I need to change something... still no wins this year!

Ma
Equestriana
Beta Testers
Owner

Stable Name: Semiahmoo Stables

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2014, 04:01:01 PM »

Another decent day, sent 6 out, 5 were on the board

Wins
Slew For You (4yo, Slew O' Scots) Finally broke his maiden! We switched him to SC, clearly should have done that awhile ago..
Oh Artemis (4yo, Moonover Boy) kicked off the year well with a win in a NW3 allowance

Places
Miss Joe (3yo, I'm Your Angel) in a dirt allowance
Silent Victor (3yo, V is for Victory) in the Land Down Under Stakes, he has already done really well this season!

Shows
Little Inclination (4yo, High Chances) in the Aqueduct Handicap. Always a bridesmaid, never the bride
Kim - Semiahmoo Stables
Proudly Offered at Stud
ICh. What's Your Point - Multi-Stake Winner, Multi-Stake Placed, Multi-Millionaire, Gold Rated
WCh. I'm Your Angel - Multi-Stake Winner, Multi-Stake Placed, Multi-Millionaire, Silver Rated
GCh. Ace Of Hearts - Multi-Stake Winner, Multi-Stake Placed, Millionaire
NCh. Sunday Paper - Multi-Stake Winner, Multi-Stake Placed, Multi-Millionaire
Shirozora
Owner

Stable Name: RC Bee

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2014, 07:58:46 AM »

Most of my time was spent on a plane to Korea so I'm just now checking out the race results and the foaling barn.

Three homebreds went out and brought home a win, a place, and a fourth.

Winner is Ho'opa'i, who broke his maiden in a 6f NW1 for 3YO on turf. The Time Lord ran a willing second in a 5.5f dirt allowance for +4YO, his first race in months, which I hope means that he'll do fine this year. And his half-sister Thereandbackagain ran fourth in the first race of her life, a 7f NW2 on dirt for 3YO. She's a very young 3YO, the poor girl, so I think her effort was very promising.
RC Bee Stables proudly stands: Eighteen Karat, What's It Worth (P)-Heart of Gold (S), by Mr. Prospector (S)
2020: $2,500 LFG || Breeders' Cup nominated
ivycreekfarm
Beta Testers
Owner

Stable Name: Ivy Creek Farm

View Profile Ivy Creek Farm
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2014, 07:19:38 PM »

I only got 5 entered, but it was a good day:

WINS

Ch. Montalvo (4yo, Point Given x Avan Mania) won her OA.

Ch. Newyorknewyork (3yo, Stressed x Uptown Girl) won the ungraded Dame Mysterieuse Stakes, earning her champion title and skyrocketing her dam to PLATINUM status!

Olympic Torch (3yo, Worth My While x Olympic Gold) won the G2 Santa Catalina Stakes - his first stakes start.

PLACES

Ch. Laevateinn (3yo, Sleipnir x Dixie Love) was second (by a nose) in the San Miguel Stakes.

OFF THE BOARD

Our golden boy, GCh. Ducati, finished a very disappointing 5th in the G3 Aqueduct Handicap, so he's been shipped home to rest in hopes that he finds his purpose once again.  He only needs 4 points to hit his NCh. title!!
Alyssa
Ivy Creek Farm

Standing in 2021: NCh. Allinvain | NCh. Bear Witness | NCh. Bellagio {S} | NCh. Ducati | NCh. Exit Poll | NCh. Fight The Twilight | GCh. Zadar
Home to future stallions: NCh. Franco Classico, 2019 3YO Colt & Classic Horse of the Year
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Final Furlong Forum  |  Racing  |  How'd You Do?  |  Topic: 1/15 « previous next »

SMF 2.0.13 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Final Furlong Forum, 1/15 - Theme by Mustang Forums