Final Furlong Forum
Final Furlong
Nov. 18, 2021 3:39am

Final Furlong Forum - The Up and Coming....Future Champions

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 18, 2017, 07:39:46 AM

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Final Furlong Forum  |  Racing  |  General/Questions  |  Topic: The Up and Coming....Future Champions
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Up and Coming....Future Champions  (Read 1681 times)
KindleHopeFarms
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2004, 04:58:25 AM »

I love this time of year...

the yearlings are prancing about in the paddock... and they all look so fabulous guys... very

droolable! Here's my 11 up and comers... Spectacular Secret and Point Well Made are both

consigned to the Foal Auction...:D

A.P. Cigar (A.P Indy X

Cigarette [by Cigar] 16h, dark bay, colt: I can't wait to see this guy on the track. This

feels like a cross with real explosive potential, and it's my first homebred foal from

Cigarette. Can't wait. Crossing my fingers for a stallion prospect!

Across

The Stars
(Cross Roads X Secret Fleet [Count Fleet]  15h, grey, filly: I

bought this little girl at auction. She's only the second foal out of her dam, but her

dam's pedigree really drew me. Secret Fleet is a Count Fleet X Secretariat cross...

beautious! And who doesn't love Cross Roads, being that he's the third leading sire by

earnings... and she's a little girl!

Aly's Affair (Alydar

X Formal Affair [Black Tie Affair] 15h, dark bay, colt: Not sold on the name yet....

hmmmmm....But, this little guy is a 1/2 to Formal Cigar.. and I've had pretty consistent

foals of Alydar.. so I'm excited. He definitely should be a solid

performer.

Golden Quest (Rainbow Quest X Heart of Gold [Mr.

Prospector] 16h, chesnut, filly: If this one turns out to be like the last one Jason sold me,

he'll probably kick himself.. ;)  I'm excited for a filly, and her breeding is stellar. 1/2

to Alygold.

High Point (Point Given X High Bidder [Easy

Street] 17h, bay, filly: One of my boys has become a grand-daddy! First foal of the mare.

Hold Your Breath (Sunday Silence X Rhapsody In Black [Knight

in Black] 16h, dark bay, colt: 1/2 to American Rhapsody. And I will forever have faith in

Sunday Silence. This boy should be a whole lot of fun!

Hollywood

Trademark
(Planet Hollywood X Devil's Trademark [Company Trademark] 16h,

chestnut, colt: Looks like mom! Plus, with as much as I gush about 'Wood, he's a favorite.

Very excited about this little colt. 1/2 to Devil May Care and Devil's

Own.

I'm All Starz (I'm A Classic X Starz Awhirl

[Whirlaway] 16h, chestnut, colt: VERY excited about this little boy. From the classic Starz

family, with the added touch of Whirlaway... ;) It should be interesting too: Starz Afire's

2007 colt is by the same daddy....

Machiavellian (What's It

Worth X That's Debatable [Fine Hopes] 16, black, colt:He's tied for my favorite of the

year. Full brother to What's Debatable. 1/2 to Set in Her Ways and Major's Flight. Want

this boy to be a stud SOOOOO bad! He's so pretty... :P

No

Actor
(Planet Hollywood X Ifyoucouldseemenow [Tunerup] 16h, bay, colt: Full

brother to MSW Shesanaturalactor. He's tied for my favorite of the year too. It would be

incredible and terrible if they run against eachother. Again wanting this boy to make

stallion hood soooooo bad... ;)

Steal My Heart (Highland

Bandit X Sailor Venus [Planet Hollywood] 16h. dark bay, colt: Can one ever have too many

stallion prospects? He's the first foal of the mare, who was my first really contender in a

lot of ways before Actor. Cannot wait.

Kerry
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
Final Furlong Forum  |  Racing  |  General/Questions  |  Topic: The Up and Coming....Future Champions « previous next »

SMF 2.0.13 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Final Furlong Forum, The Up and Coming....Future Champions - Theme by Mustang Forums