Final Furlong Forum
Final Furlong
Nov. 23, 2021 5:11pm

Final Furlong Forum - Thanks

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 23, 2017, 09:11:03 PM

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Final Furlong Forum  |  General  |  Comments and Suggestions  |  Topic: Thanks
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Thanks  (Read 1119 times)
spudly
Jockey

Stable Name: Lochiedo Stables

View Profile
« on: August 15, 2005, 08:19:06 AM »

Shanti

Just writing to say thank you for such a great site. I couldn't imagine when I first joined up it would become so addictive. I have always been a hors racing fan, and when I came accross your site, I thought "great". Now 3 months on, I can't get enough of it and I don't think I have ever spent so much time on the net. So once again, thanks.

I'll never understand the time and effort that goes into it behind the scenes, and I hope that my 2 donations ( not huge I know ) help out in some way to keep things going along :D  :D  :D
Steve
Lochiedo Stables
"We are on the rise"

Standing at stud
Beau Esprit
Cheq
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2005, 03:18:52 PM »

I agree with you whole heartedly Steve  :D
Shanthi
Administrator
Kentucky Derby Winner

Stable Name: Stillwater Farms

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2005, 08:10:43 PM »

Aww, thanks, guys.  :)

Sorry if I've been a bit...abrupt...with various glitches and questions and stuff recently.  The combination of the heat, getting crushed by my horse, getting overloaded at work, etc. doesn't do much for my mood (or my ability to code ;) :roll: )

Thanks for sticking with it.  :)
JasonCameron
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2005, 09:38:40 PM »

I agree too. Final Furlong is the best. I've been addicted for years! :) Great work Shanthi and others involved, especially Andrea! :)

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2005, 11:47:52 PM »

Thanks guys for running FF!  I have played other horse racing games but none are as good as FF!
thanks so much
Edgewood Stud
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2005, 02:24:50 AM »

Shanthi and others who help support this game it is truly the best around. I am very glad to be apart of this wonderful game.   Thanks again shanthi
hollyh1125
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2005, 02:28:20 AM »

Hehe...dito.  :D  yeah I've been around for a couple of years now and i'm just as addicted as I was when I first started.  This is the best SIM EVER! :)
Mintano
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2005, 02:41:50 AM »

This is quite frankly one of the best racing-sims out there, and it isn't even finished yet.

The best thing about FF is that there are tons of members, you're a person here, not a number.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Final Furlong Forum  |  General  |  Comments and Suggestions  |  Topic: Thanks « previous next »

SMF 2.0.13 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Final Furlong Forum, Thanks - Theme by Mustang Forums