Final Furlong Forum
Final Furlong
Nov. 20, 2021 4:24am

Final Furlong Forum - i am still not sure of dosage can anyone help me with this one

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 20, 2017, 08:24:41 AM

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Final Furlong Forum  |  General  |  Questions  |  Topic: i am still not sure of dosage can anyone help me with this one
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: i am still not sure of dosage can anyone help me with this one  (Read 467 times)
Grace Littlef
Beta Testers
Race Winner

Stable Name: Iron Spur Stables

Proud Rattie Mommy!!

View Profile
« on: April 11, 2007, 06:50:07 PM »

i am expecting this foal in may and this is the hypo page dosage info, what kind of runner will this horse be, i am completely confused. thanks for any help. Carole

B     I     C     S     P     DI     CD
0    24    16    0    0    4.00    0.60
WHEN GOD CREATED THE HORSE,HE SPOKE TO THE MAGNIFICENT CREATURE: I HAVE MADE THEE WITHOUT EQUAL, ALL THE TREASURE OF THIS EARTH LIE BETWEEN THY EYES.

Home of,Ch. Set It OffNew in the Studbarn-guest stallion-NCh.Irish Gold,our studs- ICH.Gilded Saint, NCH.Golden Text, NCh. Black Light II
ivycreekfarm
Beta Testers
Owner

Stable Name: Ivy Creek Farm

View Profile Ivy Creek Farm
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2007, 08:53:13 PM »

The B (brilliant) end indicates speed/sprinter types, and the opposite end of the scale, P (professional), indicates stamina/distance runners.  So judging by the DI, I would guess that the foal would prefer sprint to mid-distances...maybe in the 7-9f range?  But I'm new to FF, so don't quote me on that.  Also, if I'm correct, the DI isn't 100% accurate, it's just a guess based on the notable (& thus proven ones only) sires...but it gives you some sort of an indication to start out with.   :)

Hopefully someone with more experience in the game can give a better explanation & confirm/deny anything I said.
Alyssa
Ivy Creek Farm

Standing in 2021: NCh. Allinvain | NCh. Bear Witness | NCh. Bellagio {S} | NCh. Ducati | NCh. Exit Poll | NCh. Fight The Twilight | GCh. Zadar
Home to future stallions: NCh. Franco Classico, 2019 3YO Colt & Classic Horse of the Year
Grace Littlef
Beta Testers
Race Winner

Stable Name: Iron Spur Stables

Proud Rattie Mommy!!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2007, 05:42:24 AM »

thank you for that, i know its good numbers i just dont know exactly what the horse would like
i get confused with the whole dosage thing. lol
WHEN GOD CREATED THE HORSE,HE SPOKE TO THE MAGNIFICENT CREATURE: I HAVE MADE THEE WITHOUT EQUAL, ALL THE TREASURE OF THIS EARTH LIE BETWEEN THY EYES.

Home of,Ch. Set It OffNew in the Studbarn-guest stallion-NCh.Irish Gold,our studs- ICH.Gilded Saint, NCH.Golden Text, NCh. Black Light II
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Final Furlong Forum  |  General  |  Questions  |  Topic: i am still not sure of dosage can anyone help me with this one « previous next »

SMF 2.0.13 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Final Furlong Forum, i am still not sure of dosage can anyone help me with this one - Theme by Mustang Forums