Final Furlong Forum
Final Furlong
Nov. 22, 2021 11:14am

Final Furlong Forum - My Intro

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 22, 2017, 03:14:30 PM

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Final Furlong Forum  |  General  |  Waiting Area  |  Topic: My Intro
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: My Intro  (Read 401 times)
rainee
Trainer

Stable Name: Rainee Thoroughbreds

View Profile
« on: April 25, 2007, 02:31:15 AM »

HI!!!!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Im Lilly of Rainee Thoroughbreds & just thought that Id introduce myself!! Or you can call em Hammy (like the squirrel from over the hedge [my nephew loves the movie!]) as I am very much like him!

I am 14 and VERY hyper-active & sightly impulsive & very opinionated (just so ya know what your getting into-lol). I am pretty easy to get along with (no complaints yet!) and LOVE horses, esp Horse Racing. I play DTS & FF (the other one) and ML.

But anyway-My stable is Rainee Thoroughbreds and we are 100 miles from Saratoga (b-e-a-u-tiful country). Right now we have 2 racehorses (ironically both greys!) a 2YO named Dardanelle and a 3YO named American Made.

Just thought Id say HI!!

BYE now!
« Last Edit: April 25, 2007, 02:38:16 AM by rainee » Logged
Lilly of  Rainee Thoroughbreds
Located near the prestigious Saratoga.
Degs74
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2007, 12:29:41 PM »

Welocome Lilly

Hope you have as much fun as I do

CricketHill
Beta Testers
Race Winner

Stable Name: Cricket Hill

Cricket Hill: Established 2006

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2007, 05:09:46 PM »

Hey, and welcome.  =)

Good luck playing.  If you have questions, please run a search on the forum, as similar questions have probably been asked.  The FAQ needs to be updated, but still has important information, as does the newbie guide.  Once you've consulted these sources, feel free to ask.  We tend to be a friendly bunch, but answering the same question 50 billion times tend to make us a tad grumpy. 

Feel free to PM if you like.  Good luck.
Freedom
Beta Testers
Owner

Stable Name: Freedom Acres

They buried the sun, so I carried the torch.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2007, 10:45:00 PM »

You sound like fun.  ;D

Yes, I also suggest that you read through the FAQ and Newbie Guide thoroughly, and consult it if you have a question. Then consult the board and search for your answer if you can't find it there. If it's not there, then go ahead and ask the board. But I think many of us would agree with Cat, the same questions over and over can get quite redundant.

Go ahead and message me if you have any questions too. I'll do my best to answer them correctly.

I love this game completely. It's addicting. I hope you have fun too! It'll be good to see Rainee horses running around out there.
"Horse racing isn't a real sport?
Let's see you try and keep up." - Anonymous
>> home to ICh. Unabridged.

-- Vision Of Freedom --
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Final Furlong Forum  |  General  |  Waiting Area  |  Topic: My Intro « previous next »

SMF 2.0.13 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Final Furlong Forum, My Intro - Theme by Mustang Forums