Final Furlong Forum
Final Furlong
Oct. 20, 2021 6:24am

Final Furlong Forum - How'd you do? 2011 edition

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 20, 2017, 10:24:06 AM

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Final Furlong Forum  |  Auctions  |  Annual Foal Auction  |  Topic: How'd you do? 2011 edition
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: How'd you do? 2011 edition  (Read 2027 times)
Grace Littlef
Beta Testers
Race Winner

Stable Name: Iron Spur Stables

Proud Rattie Mommy!!

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2007, 03:54:08 AM »

Im pretty pleased with my babies purchased, all 3  are black ,2 colts and 1 filly, had to add some more black horses to my stable. lol

With a total purchase price for all 3= $41,500

Kamenwati (egyptian name meaning , Dark Rebel)Colt Black;Blaze, RF Sock, LF Coronet, RH Ermine, LH Ermine
(was unammed)   2011     Weanling /Height:13.0h     by=NCh. Slew O'Scots  oo-Pharaoh's Spirit          

1/2 Siblings --Gallavant, Ninniku, Ch. Pharaoh's Pride, Ramesses

got him for $25,000 ,prob would have been less but my browser acted up and i upped my own bid, lol
I noticed him as i bought his dam during the select auction earlier this year.

Pride o'Scotland changed to
Scottish Pride
   Colt--Black/Markings:Stripe

2010     Yearling/Height:15.1h     by--ICh. Highland Pride     00- Secret Fleet     
cost me a meager $15,500

1/2 Siblings    Across the Stars, Assassin, Maximus, Night Vision, Northern Fleet
Sire/BM Sire    NCh. Fleet Pride

and lil filly to round out the group

Street Darling changed to Nitemareon Elm St (her name may change due to a similar one)
Black  Markings:Blaze, RF Sock, LF Sock, RH Sock, LH Coronet

2011     Weanling/Height:13.1h     by--GCh. Street Wise     00-- Darling Evil         
a real steal at  $1,000

1/2 Siblings     Ch. Dream Evil, Evil Omen, Resident Debate, What A Darling
Sire/BM Sire    Raggedy Ann
« Last Edit: December 07, 2007, 06:06:46 PM by Grace Littlef » Logged
WHEN GOD CREATED THE HORSE,HE SPOKE TO THE MAGNIFICENT CREATURE: I HAVE MADE THEE WITHOUT EQUAL, ALL THE TREASURE OF THIS EARTH LIE BETWEEN THY EYES.

Home of,Ch. Set It OffNew in the Studbarn-guest stallion-NCh.Irish Gold,our studs- ICH.Gilded Saint, NCH.Golden Text, NCh. Black Light II
skyclad
« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2007, 05:20:32 AM »

Skyclad's gotten two foalies so far this auction...a surprisingly good amount, seeing as how I'd fogotten the auction was this weekend. :)

First we got an unnamed weanling filly by MSW No Duplicate (S) by Move Boldly (S). She's a half to MSW Debatable Move, so we're hoping she's got some spunk in her on the track. She's been renamed to Yoshimi.

The other foal we got was a weanling colt by NCh. Hope to Succeed, out of Gini Go Go. Both are silver rated, and Hope to Succeed is a MSW, so we're hoping this big boy (he's 14.2 hands already!) will show some promise once he hits the track. Previously named Dreamin of Success, he's been renamed to Teddy Picker.
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
Final Furlong Forum  |  Auctions  |  Annual Foal Auction  |  Topic: How'd you do? 2011 edition « previous next »

SMF 2.0.13 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Final Furlong Forum, How'd you do? 2011 edition - Theme by Mustang Forums