Final Furlong Forum
Final Furlong
Jan. 21, 2022 1:54am

Author Topic: CW Automation - Opinions?  (Read 1936 times)

Offline ShanthiTopic starter

• Administrator
  • Kentucky Derby Winner
    • View Profile
  • Stable Name: Stillwater Farms
Re: CW Automation - Opinions?
« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2008, 02:59:47 pm »
Equipment and distance and such are a lot easier to discuss on the forum.  The race voting is setup so that members "have" to participate in the racing challenge.  The details should be dealt with on the forum, since this is a social game. :P

As you said, members should use the forum, so equipment and distance preferences are a good way for them to do that.

CascadeJade

« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2008, 05:23:13 pm »
Is there a way members could view workouts for team horses, not just captains?

Brenda

« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2008, 06:06:00 pm »
Viewing workouts and just going to the track in general would be nice.  Horses could be going to often or not enough and we all know how that effects their performance.

I like the idea of clicking once to vote for races on multiple horses. It streamlines the process.

Equipment and why you picked a race is best for discussion for the forum.  And now that there is the option of changing equip. after entering, this will help when your captain forgot to make the equip. change discussed ;)

Isami

« Reply #18 on: January 27, 2008, 12:46:04 am »
I liked the automated voting thing. It made it easier for me when I was busy to be a part of the team.

Lady Vicissitive

« Reply #19 on: January 27, 2008, 02:50:56 am »
Personally, I liked the automated voting as well as the reminders and never had many problems with it.

Cheers,

Kiera, Dragonsden

Morning Star Farms

« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2008, 07:48:52 pm »
I liked the automated voting, it would be easier if we ( the team) could see the training page so we know a bit more about the horses though ...

Offline Smylie

• Trainer
    • View Profile
  • Stable Name: The Grey Stable
« Reply #21 on: January 30, 2008, 02:48:32 am »
Overall it was great for my first time thru. I look forward to the next edition of it. Changes as mentioned above would be nice but would not stop me from playing. As I said.... it was great!
If I'd know I was gonna live this long........ I'd have taken better care of myself!!!

Offline Grace Littlef

• Beta Testers
  • Race Winner
  • Proud Rattie Mommy!!
    • View Profile
  • Stable Name: Iron Spur Stables
« Reply #22 on: January 30, 2008, 03:05:37 am »
I loved the auto votes. and the reminder on our stable page was good for me if i dont write everything down i forget . lol. it would be easier if you could do all the votes at the same time then click , but otherwise i think its great.
WHEN GOD CREATED THE HORSE,HE SPOKE TO THE MAGNIFICENT CREATURE: I HAVE MADE THEE WITHOUT EQUAL, ALL THE TREASURE OF THIS EARTH LIE BETWEEN THY EYES.

Home of,Ch. Set It OffNew in the Studbarn-guest stallion-NCh.Irish Gold,our studs- ICH.Gilded Saint, NCH.Golden Text, NCh. Black Light II