Final Furlong Forum
Final Furlong
Oct. 22, 2021 6:08am

Final Furlong Forum - Pick Up The Pace

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 22, 2017, 10:08:52 AM

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Final Furlong Forum  |  Role-Playing  |  At the Barn  |  Topic: Pick Up The Pace
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Pick Up The Pace  (Read 2535 times)
Zurg
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2010, 11:13:43 PM »

Well I am busy watching my mares in the foaling barn. I have one due tommorow and 1 over due...{was due on the second} the other was due today...
I am awaiting the arrival of my babes.... :P
Zurg
« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2010, 04:16:26 PM »

Well I bought another horse at auction. A bright energetic girl named Brocky's Ace. She is out of GCh. Akhetnaten and Ms Crystal River. Yes another Akhetnaten girl. I could not resit with how well Equalizer runs.
My race results for today were less than happy...I am thinking it is time to retire some of my mares to breeding staus??
Well it is still start of the year so we shall see.
I have the vet coming today to check on my mares...one due today and 2 over dure now..I am worried but excited all the same..
Zurg
« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2010, 06:47:55 PM »

I am still waiting for the 3 babes to be born...one is almost 2 weeks late! I am worried but the mares seem to be in good spirit!
Zurg
« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2010, 09:33:14 PM »

Still no action in the foaling barn..I did however have action at the auction. I bought another girl....
Brocky's Ace- GCh. Akhetnaten x Ms Crystal River
I am hoping she will be like Equalizer...I am running her the same so we shall see...
She is a lively 14.2hh Liver Chestnut..I am thinking she is small and needs more growing up..however..Equalizer also did better in her 3rd year so I am thinking the same..
I am so far stoked with her training results! I have also bred a mare to GCH.Akhetnaten..What can I say I like him! :P
GCH.Akhetnaten x Tournamentofhearts

B    I    C    S    P    DI             CD
4    30    6    0    0    12.33    0.95

I think it looks like a great match! I hope it is!
Zurg
« Reply #19 on: January 27, 2010, 02:26:29 PM »

Well it has been a week of ups and downs..We now have 2 beautiful weanlings in the stables..however, one of the mares passed on. Silvery Moon was a win on color war last season. She had a strong colt born out of Rumor Has It.
Rumored Eclipse is a tall 10.0hh black boy.
As for good news Misremembered foaled a fancy little filly out of Crystal Rainbow. CrystalClearMind is a 9.3hh chestnut filly. So far both mare and filly are in good spirits.

I am still waiting for 3 foals to be born this season. Only one is over due..however...I can wait lol..I think
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
Final Furlong Forum  |  Role-Playing  |  At the Barn  |  Topic: Pick Up The Pace « previous next »

SMF 2.0.13 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Final Furlong Forum, Pick Up The Pace - Theme by Mustang Forums