Final Furlong Forum
Final Furlong
Nov. 24, 2021 5:26pm

Final Furlong Forum - Budget Discrepency

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 24, 2017, 09:26:22 PM

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Final Furlong Forum  |  General  |  To Do List  |  Topic: Budget Discrepency
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Budget Discrepency  (Read 658 times)
rainee
Trainer

Stable Name: Rainee Thoroughbreds

View Profile
« on: July 19, 2008, 05:34:46 PM »

I was just looking at my budget from the time i started to now and it says my total profit is $83,085 but my balance is $51,667?? Am I reading this wrong or do i really have $31,418 thats MIA?  ???
Lilly of  Rainee Thoroughbreds
Located near the prestigious Saratoga.
Nan
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2008, 05:43:53 PM »

Profit is not going to reflect what's actually in your bank account. For example, I've profited 300k this year, but I don't have that much. It's possible that you've spent $30k on horses/breedings lately, and yet have still gotten enough in winnings that you're showing a profit for the year.
rainee
Trainer

Stable Name: Rainee Thoroughbreds

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2008, 06:08:02 PM »

oh ok  :P That makes sense :)
Lilly of  Rainee Thoroughbreds
Located near the prestigious Saratoga.
ivycreekfarm
Beta Testers
Owner

Stable Name: Ivy Creek Farm

View Profile Ivy Creek Farm
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2008, 03:47:31 PM »

No...it's that the budget USED to be correct...before taxes at the end of the year.
On the budget page, it shows that we were CREDITED with the amount (instead of charged), although we all-too-painfully know that the money did indeed get taken from the account.  That's the reason for the discrepancy.
Nothing big, nothing too important...so I doubt it will get fixed anytime soon.   :)
Alyssa
Ivy Creek Farm

Standing in 2021: NCh. Allinvain | NCh. Bear Witness | NCh. Bellagio {S} | NCh. Ducati | NCh. Exit Poll | NCh. Fight The Twilight | GCh. Zadar
Home to future stallions: NCh. Franco Classico, 2019 3YO Colt & Classic Horse of the Year
Shanthi
Administrator
Kentucky Derby Winner

Stable Name: Stillwater Farms

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2008, 04:33:12 PM »

No...it's that the budget USED to be correct...before taxes at the end of the year.
On the budget page, it shows that we were CREDITED with the amount (instead of charged), although we all-too-painfully know that the money did indeed get taken from the account.  That's the reason for the discrepancy.
Nothing big, nothing too important...so I doubt it will get fixed anytime soon.   :)

Fixed now...took one command in the database. ;)
ivycreekfarm
Beta Testers
Owner

Stable Name: Ivy Creek Farm

View Profile Ivy Creek Farm
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2008, 06:21:55 PM »

Wow, thanks Shanthi.   :)
Alyssa
Ivy Creek Farm

Standing in 2021: NCh. Allinvain | NCh. Bear Witness | NCh. Bellagio {S} | NCh. Ducati | NCh. Exit Poll | NCh. Fight The Twilight | GCh. Zadar
Home to future stallions: NCh. Franco Classico, 2019 3YO Colt & Classic Horse of the Year
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Final Furlong Forum  |  General  |  To Do List  |  Topic: Budget Discrepency « previous next »

SMF 2.0.13 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Final Furlong Forum, Budget Discrepency - Theme by Mustang Forums