Final Furlong Forum
Final Furlong
Nov. 19, 2021 7:06pm

Final Furlong Forum - 2012 Color War Results

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 19, 2017, 11:06:03 PM

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Final Furlong Forum  |  Color War Challenge  |  General/Questions  |  Topic: 2012 Color War Results
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8 Go Down Print
Author Topic: 2012 Color War Results  (Read 10539 times)
Fleet Feet Thoroughbreds
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2009, 02:22:13 AM »

Congrats to everyone  ;D
Nan
« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2009, 02:48:15 AM »

Woo hoo! We didn't place last after all!  ;)

Being Captain was a lot more fun and a lot less scary than I thought it would be. I would definitely like to do it again. And I would love to have any of my team-mates back on a team with me. You guys were awesome. :)
Supernovaa Thoroughbreds
Exercise Rider

Stable Name: Supernovaa Thoroughbreds

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2009, 03:23:14 AM »

colour war is so much fun =) thanks shanthi =)
CloverSprings
« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2009, 04:04:47 AM »

Congrats to everyone in the Color Way! Sorry to my team that I was such a lousy captain :(
JasonCameron
« Reply #19 on: January 06, 2009, 04:24:13 AM »

Woohoo I got a prize! :) Thanks a milli shanthi!
rainee
Trainer

Stable Name: Rainee Thoroughbreds

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2009, 05:02:46 AM »

Yeah it was a pretty darn good year :D
Congrats to all. Here's to 2013
Thanks to my team and Brenda for putting up with me as the rookie co-captain :D
Lilly of  Rainee Thoroughbreds
Located near the prestigious Saratoga.
Brenda
« Reply #21 on: January 06, 2009, 05:15:31 AM »

Hey Rainee,
We were both rookie Captains.
We both learned a lot and I know things will be different if I get to be a Captain again.  I have a hard time sharing, as you found out, BUT I know I can do tons better on the next team.

You would be an excellent Captain and any team would be proud to have you. 

I was proud of our team, and all the races that were put up, and the excellent ideas for trying to figure out our "problem kids."
Wolfhound
Beta Testers
Trainer

Stable Name: Darkwood Stables

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 06, 2009, 02:36:30 PM »

Many thanks to Bam for being a great captain especially the last few weeks when you were on your own.  :) and to the other members who have been so good to play CW with - may we meet up again this year
AND - I'm back in the game Yipee!!!! I won't have to sell my horses to keep going.
Looking forward to this years CW
Gwen

Darkwood Stables
Starfish
Beta Testers
Race Winner

Stable Name: Starfish Stables

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 07, 2009, 02:50:40 AM »

Thanks Shanthi. This was my first CW and I had fun.

Bam (and while she was still playing, Keira). Thanks for being a great Captain. Hopefully. I can be on your team again next time. I'm even willing to try Captain or Co-Captain.
Lewis
rebelrun
Jockey

Stable Name: Coleman Branch

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 07, 2009, 02:10:55 PM »

Wow, what a fun year.  Even if I was forced to get a little inactive towards the end of the game.  Way to go Sunnyside Ups and thanks to Dawn for being such an awesome co-captain!  Thanks to you as well, Shanthi, for letting us play such a great game.
Shanthi
Administrator
Kentucky Derby Winner

Stable Name: Stillwater Farms

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 07, 2009, 06:11:15 PM »

Part Three - Horses

OK, for horse prizes...in the past I've hand-selected horses you can choose from.  But I'm lazy, and short on time.  So instead, I will post horse types/ages/quality levels that you can choose from.  You run the search, pick your horse(s), and post here.  First come, first served, I reserve the right to refuse any requests.

For broodmares: You may not pick any Reine-de-Course mares

You may pick either:
- A broodmare in foal for 2013
or
- A 2yo and a yearling or weanling (2yo + yearling or 2yo + weanling, only 2 horses total)

Please post:
- What team you're on
- Copy/paste the section for you/your team's requirements (listed below)
- Horse's URL
- Horse's Name
- Horse's YOB
- Horse's Parents (and their breed rankings)
- Horse's breed ranking (if applicable)
- Stud fee (for mares in foal, or sires of younger horses)

The Afterburners
Broodmares: 4-12yo, Any breed ranking level, bred to a stud of any quality, any race record
Other horses: 0-2yo, Parents may be any breed ranking level and any race record

Exceptions:
Lisa (Good Company) - Broodmare must be in foal to a stud whose fee is $30,000 or less; younger horses' sire fee must be $30,000 or less

Sunnyside Ups
Broodmares: 4-12yo, Gold level or lower, bred to a stud whose fee is $50,000 or less, maximum of 2 SWs (if raced)
Other horses: 0-2yo, Parents must be gold level or lower, Sire's fee must be $50,000 or less, dam must have a max of 2 SWs if raced

Exceptions:
Diana (Coleman Branch), Dawn (Battle Hill Farm), Maya (Pemberley Estates), Teri (Starview Racing, Inc.): Broodmares may be in foal to a stud whose fee is any amount; younger horses' sire fee may be any amount

Lady Marmalades
Broodmares: 8-16yo, Gold level or lower, bred to a stud whose fee is $30,000 or less, must not have any SWs (if raced)
Other horses: 0-2yo, Parents must be gold level or lower, Sire's fee must be $30,000 or less, dam must not have any SWs if raced

Exceptions:
Rhiannon (Morning Star Farms): Broodmare must be in foal to a stud whose fee is $10,000 or less; younger horses' sire fee must be $10,000 or less

Leaping Leprechauns:
Broodmares: 4-12yo, Silver level or lower, bred to a stud whose fee is $20,000 or less, must not be stakes placed/winner (if raced)
Other horses: 0-2yo, Parents must be silver level or lower, Sire's fee must be $20,000 or less, dam cannot be stakes winner/placed

Exceptions:
None

Indigo Montoya:
Broodmares: 4-12yo, Bronze level or lower, bred to a stud whose fee is $20,000 or less, must not be stakes placed/winner (if raced)
Other horses: 0-2yo, Parents must be bronze level or lower, Sire's fee must be $20,000 or less, dam cannot be stakes winner/placed

Exceptions:
None

Blue Bloods:
Broodmares: 4-12yo, Bronze level or lower, bred to a stud whose fee is $10,000 or less, must not be stakes placed/winner (if raced)
Other horses: 0-2yo, Parents must be bronze level or lower, Sire's fee must be $10,000 or less, dam cannot be stakes winner/placed

Exceptions:
None

Heliotropes:
Broodmares: 4-12yo, must have no breed ranking, bred to a stud whose fee is $10,000 or less, must not be stakes placed/winner (if raced)
Other horses: 0-2yo, dam must have no breed ranking, Sire's fee must be $10,000 or less, dam cannot be stakes winner/placed

Exceptions:
None

As usual, post with questions. :)
« Last Edit: January 07, 2009, 06:44:58 PM by Shanthi » Logged
fionababe56
« Reply #26 on: January 07, 2009, 06:16:16 PM »

Where do we pick them from the FF barn?
Shanthi
Administrator
Kentucky Derby Winner

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 07, 2009, 06:16:59 PM »

Where do we pick them from the FF barn?

Yes.  Any horse that is owned by FF and not currently leased is eligible.
Shanthi
Administrator
Kentucky Derby Winner

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 07, 2009, 06:28:33 PM »

Not until you give me the minimum info I requested.  (And possibly not then, depending on her stats.)
Kayleigh
Exercise Rider

Stable Name: Candi Cane Racing

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 07, 2009, 06:34:13 PM »

Sunnyside Ups
Broodmares: 4-12yo, Gold level or lower, bred to a stud whose fee is $50,000 or less, maximum of 2 SWs (if raced)Other horses: 0-2yo, Parents must be gold level or lower, Sire's fee must be $50,000 or less, dam must have a max of 2 SWs if raced

Broodmare
http://www.finalfurlong.org/viewhorse.php?horse=561
Guinevere 
sire: Sir Lancelot
dam:  dainty Lady
Gold
Highland Bandit $50,000

Thank You!!!
« Last Edit: January 07, 2009, 06:58:59 PM by Kayleigh » Logged
Favorite Racehorse is Mucho Macho Man!!!!!!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8 Go Up Print 
Final Furlong Forum  |  Color War Challenge  |  General/Questions  |  Topic: 2012 Color War Results « previous next »

SMF 2.0.13 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Final Furlong Forum, 2012 Color War Results - Theme by Mustang Forums