Final Furlong Forum
Final Furlong
Nov. 19, 2021 9:08pm

Final Furlong Forum - Hallo

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 20, 2017, 01:08:25 AM

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Final Furlong Forum  |  General  |  Waiting Area  |  Topic: Hallo
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Hallo  (Read 487 times)
Vesper
« on: July 30, 2009, 10:49:43 PM »

Hello all. :D

I'll be known as Vesper, and I'm currently on the waiting list to join FF. I actually joined a while back, maybe a year or so ago? I don't remember. I remember loving the concept and how unique the game was, but due to some stuff that sprouted up, I couldn't play anymore. I have more time now (and I'm limiting the number of sims I'm in to about... two xD) so I decided to give FF another try.

A little bit about me: I live in somewhere in the big bad USA and I'm currently in high school. I used to horseback ride, but due to other stuff I had to quit. There is a slight chance I might be able to start riding again next year, so I'm crossing my fingers and hoping that my parents are feeling kind (I don't come from a horse family). I'm also an avid fan of horse racing, and have been for the past... five or six years or so, although I didn't really develop a strong interest until maybe two or so years ago.

So... I'm looking forward to becoming a part of Final Furlong. Hopefully sometime in the near future! :D
Shanthi
Administrator
Kentucky Derby Winner

Stable Name: Stillwater Farms

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2009, 10:51:17 PM »

Welcome (back) to the game! :)
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Final Furlong Forum  |  General  |  Waiting Area  |  Topic: Hallo « previous next »

SMF 2.0.13 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Final Furlong Forum, Hallo - Theme by Mustang Forums