Final Furlong Forum
Final Furlong
Nov. 22, 2021 5:43am

Final Furlong Forum - Stallion Spotlight - Rahy

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 22, 2017, 09:43:49 AM

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Final Furlong Forum  |  Newspaper  |  Articles  |  Topic: Stallion Spotlight - Rahy
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Stallion Spotlight - Rahy  (Read 1909 times)
Mintano
« on: August 19, 2009, 09:35:08 PM »

Freshman Sire: Rahy

Rahy is off to a big start with his first foals on the track. This real life stallion looks to be in the lead of the freshman sire list. He already has 1 multiple stakes winner, 3 stakes winners and 2 winners from his 2yo
Shirozora
Owner

Stable Name: RC Bee

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2009, 09:49:55 PM »

I don't know how I found out - I normally don't go around staring at stallion stats like that - but I noticed how far ahead Rahy was compared to other 1st crop stallions, so I jumped on the Rahy train with a leased mare, and am eagerly awaiting a 2013 Rahy foal. Fingers crossed, I hope I get a live one!
RC Bee Stables proudly stands: Eighteen Karat, What's It Worth (P)-Heart of Gold (S), by Mr. Prospector (S)
2020: $2,500 LFG || Breeders' Cup nominated
Mintano
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2009, 11:48:10 PM »

Update:

Since the writing of this article there have been a few more wins from Rahy's progeny.

Tobe Suave is the first foal out of the Affirmed mare, Confirmative. Confirmative had 1 win (SC) from 24 starts. Tobe Suave broke his maiden in his first start, a Turf NW1 Allowance for 2yo's.

Since winning the GII Sorrento, Bride's Choice went on to wire the field in the GI Spinaway and finished 3rd in the GI Matron.
Shanthi
Administrator
Kentucky Derby Winner

Stable Name: Stillwater Farms

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2009, 01:18:58 PM »

Love the article! :) Go Rahy.
JasonCameron
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2010, 12:23:48 PM »

If I'm Your Angel can get another SW by year end, I think he'd be a good shot at top freshie. :)

Out of interest, do they have stallion awards? Not sure if I've suggested for FF before, but a Freshman Sire of the Year and a Sire of the Year would be interesting. ;)
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Final Furlong Forum  |  Newspaper  |  Articles  |  Topic: Stallion Spotlight - Rahy « previous next »

SMF 2.0.13 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Final Furlong Forum, Stallion Spotlight - Rahy - Theme by Mustang Forums