Final Furlong Forum
Final Furlong
Aug. 16, 2022 4:03am

Author Topic: Stallion Spotlight - Rahy  (Read 2356 times)

Mintano

Stallion Spotlight - Rahy
« on: August 19, 2009, 09:35:08 pm »
Freshman Sire: Rahy

Rahy is off to a big start with his first foals on the track. This real life stallion looks to be in the lead of the freshman sire list. He already has 1 multiple stakes winner, 3 stakes winners and 2 winners from his 2yo

Offline Shirozora

• Owner
    • View Profile
  • Stable Name: RC Bee
Re: Stallion Spotlight - Rahy
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2009, 09:49:55 pm »
I don't know how I found out - I normally don't go around staring at stallion stats like that - but I noticed how far ahead Rahy was compared to other 1st crop stallions, so I jumped on the Rahy train with a leased mare, and am eagerly awaiting a 2013 Rahy foal. Fingers crossed, I hope I get a live one!
RC Bee Stables proudly stands: Eighteen Karat, What's It Worth (P)-Heart of Gold (S), by Mr. Prospector (S)
2020: $2,500 LFG || Breeders' Cup nominated

Mintano

Update
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2009, 11:48:10 pm »
Update:

Since the writing of this article there have been a few more wins from Rahy's progeny.

Tobe Suave is the first foal out of the Affirmed mare, Confirmative. Confirmative had 1 win (SC) from 24 starts. Tobe Suave broke his maiden in his first start, a Turf NW1 Allowance for 2yo's.

Since winning the GII Sorrento, Bride's Choice went on to wire the field in the GI Spinaway and finished 3rd in the GI Matron.

Online Shanthi

• Administrator
  • Kentucky Derby Winner
    • View Profile
  • Stable Name: Stillwater Farms
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2009, 01:18:58 pm »
Love the article! :) Go Rahy.

JasonCameron

« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2010, 12:23:48 pm »
If I'm Your Angel can get another SW by year end, I think he'd be a good shot at top freshie. :)

Out of interest, do they have stallion awards? Not sure if I've suggested for FF before, but a Freshman Sire of the Year and a Sire of the Year would be interesting. ;)