Final Furlong Forum
Final Furlong
Nov. 18, 2021 7:02am

Final Furlong Forum - Please post...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 18, 2017, 11:02:06 AM

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Final Furlong Forum  |  General  |  To Do List  |  Topic: Please post...
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Please post...  (Read 3524 times)
Shanthi
Administrator
Kentucky Derby Winner

Stable Name: Stillwater Farms

View Profile
« on: April 26, 2003, 02:14:14 PM »

Please post here

if I (or Andrea) need(s) to take care of anything.  There are so many other posts floating

around places with one line of "Shanthi, can you fix this?" that I've lost track of what's

where...so any requests for stuff to be done with your horses, your stable, or the site,

please post here.
Kunigal
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2006, 11:05:02 PM »

If a person wants to quit (I WOULD NOT IN A MILLION YEARS!!) do you think that it would be possible for the person quitting, (even if they had not owned their horses for six months) could sell/give their horses to new members or a member of THEIR choice or have an auction of the horses AFTER they have submitted their request to quit??? Is that possible or is that a horrid idea? :D
Shanthi
Administrator
Kentucky Derby Winner

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2006, 11:06:50 PM »

Quitting info
WildwoodStables
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2006, 09:57:09 PM »

For some reason, my gelding, Tri Gambol, has had a sex change while I wasn't looking. He's now a mare, on my stable page and in Race 2 tomorrow.  While I definitely could use more mares in my stable, I figured you'd probably want to know about this.

Thanks!

Chelsea
Wildwood Stables
JasonCameron
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2006, 11:12:59 PM »

I know we're not supposed to post useless posts, but HAHAHAHA! :lol:
Shanthi
Administrator
Kentucky Derby Winner

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2006, 12:11:15 AM »

Yeah, I kinda accidentally made all 4yos mares today, and it might not have caught all of them when it swapped horses back.

Please post if you have a "mare" that shouldn't be one.  (If you had a gelding who's now a stallion, please just re-geld him, since it doesn't charge you any money to do so.)
grljck13
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2006, 06:56:04 PM »

On the entries for April 12th Race #3 Maiden 2 yr olds, Kentucky Acres has 2 horses entered. Just wanted to let you know the bug was still an issue I guess.  Hope this was the correct place to let you know. If not, I'm sorry.
Dawn
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2006, 02:59:48 PM »

Today while checking training summaries I discoverd my gelding Mr. Mint had suddenly become a mare overnight... although I'd love to have another mare to breed... the name just doesn't fit a mare well...  :D  thought I'd let you know...
Sorceress Edea
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2006, 12:48:27 AM »

Everytime I've searched a horse this week I've gotten this error:  You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ''' AND (h.Gender '%') AND (s.Name '' OR h.Sire '') AND (d.Name '' OR h.Dam ' at line 9
SELECT h.ID, h.Name, h.Sire AS SireID, h.Dam AS DamID, s.Name AS Sire, d.Name AS Dam, DATE_FORMAT(h.DOB, '%Y') As DOB, b.StableName AS Breeder, o.StableName AS Owner, st.Status, h.Gender FROM ff_horses h LEFT JOIN ff_horses s ON h.Sire = s.ID LEFT JOIN ff_horses d ON h.Dam = d.ID LEFT JOIN ff_users b ON h.Breeder = b.ID LEFT JOIN ff_users o ON h.Owner = o.ID LEFT JOIN ff_horse_status st ON h.Status = st.ID WHERE h.Name '' AND (h.Gender '%') AND (s.Name '' OR h.Sire '') AND (d.Name '' OR h.Dam '') AND h.DOB '' AND b.StableName '' AND o.StableName '' AND st.Status '' AND st.Status != 'Unborn' AND h.DOB <= '2010-04-08' ORDER BY DATE_FORMAT(h.DOB, '%Y') ASC, h.Name ASC

If I refresh everything is fine and it searches as normal, but since this is ongoing I decided to let you know. :)
Fleet Feet Thoroughbreds
« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2006, 01:59:14 AM »

Hi,

Can you please fix my filly, Derby Appeal's page? She still doesn't have a GOT.

Thanks
CascadeJade
« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2006, 02:11:40 AM »

GOTS are being phased out and all created horses don't have them since eventually no horses will have them.
Fleet Feet Thoroughbreds
« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2006, 02:13:13 AM »

Quote from: CascadeJade
GOTS are being phased out and all created horses don't have them since eventually no horses will have them.

Oh, ok didn't know that, thanks  :D
Andrea
« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2006, 03:50:37 AM »

It's been posted about at least 3 times and we've been rather emphatic about it being that way... ;) So you really should if you keep up with the forum like you should.  (Sorry, just getting tired of hearing about this)
Fleet Feet Thoroughbreds
« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2006, 04:54:29 AM »

Quote from: Andrea
It's been posted about at least 3 times and we've been rather emphatic about it being that way... ;) So you really should if you keep up with the forum like you should.  (Sorry, just getting tired of hearing about this)

I probably did read it, but I tend to forget things easily. Plus I'm a senior in high school and I'm taking a lot of hard classes and stressing about college, so obviously I have a ton of things on my mind.

I'm sure it's frustrating to have to keep telling people stuff, but at the same time this is just a game for fun. I try to read what you guys post, but I don't have the time to read and re-read everything that's posted. I do really appreciate Cascade for nicely pointing this out though, thanks again.   :)
Shanthi
Administrator
Kentucky Derby Winner

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 09, 2006, 05:48:47 AM »

Quote from: Fleet Feet Thoroughbreds
I'm sure it's frustrating to have to keep telling people stuff, but at the same time this is just a game for fun. I try to read what you guys post, but I don't have the time to read and re-read everything that's posted. I do really appreciate Cascade for nicely pointing this out though, thanks again.   :)

OK, relax.  First off, Andrea does have a point since this question has been addressed numerous times.  Secondly, searching the forum produces results such as this one, which explains your exact question, in great detail.  Finally, if you don't have time to (re-)read posts so that you remember them, that's fine, but then don't spaz out when we point out that the information is available if you look for it.
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Up Print 
Final Furlong Forum  |  General  |  To Do List  |  Topic: Please post... « previous next »

SMF 2.0.13 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Final Furlong Forum, Please post... - Theme by Mustang Forums