Final Furlong Forum
Final Furlong
Nov. 20, 2021 8:26am

Final Furlong Forum - Really dumb leasing and shipping question.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 20, 2017, 12:26:24 PM

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Final Furlong Forum  |  General  |  Questions  |  Topic: Really dumb leasing and shipping question.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Really dumb leasing and shipping question.  (Read 280 times)
Shirozora
Owner

Stable Name: RC Bee

View Profile
« on: January 14, 2010, 12:16:45 AM »

Yeah, I don't know why I'm super slow at asking this but I'll ask now - you lease a horse to another stable (for rest or for racing); when the lease ends does the horse stay on the track or does the horse go straight back to your home location? I have two horses leased in Australia and I don't want to have to ship them back to Australia to race when the lease is over.

Any clarification will be very helpful.
RC Bee Stables proudly stands: Eighteen Karat, What's It Worth (P)-Heart of Gold (S), by Mr. Prospector (S)
2020: $2,500 LFG || Breeders' Cup nominated
Drew
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2010, 01:31:03 AM »

They would need to ship them back to the track before the lease is over if it is just for resting, if not, they end up at your farm. If it is for racing, they stay at the track. At least this is what has happend to me before.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2010, 01:33:33 AM by Drew » Logged
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Final Furlong Forum  |  General  |  Questions  |  Topic: Really dumb leasing and shipping question. « previous next »

SMF 2.0.13 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Final Furlong Forum, Really dumb leasing and shipping question. - Theme by Mustang Forums