Final Furlong Forum
Final Furlong
Nov. 17, 2021 9:44pm

Final Furlong Forum - 10/16

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 18, 2017, 01:44:42 AM

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Final Furlong Forum  |  Racing  |  How'd You Do?  |  Topic: 10/16
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 10/16  (Read 302 times)
ivycreekfarm
Beta Testers
Owner

Stable Name: Ivy Creek Farm

View Profile Ivy Creek Farm
« on: October 19, 2010, 10:06:59 PM »

I'm surprised that no one beat me to posting results for this day.   :)

Wish I could say I had lots of bragging rights, but aside from a handful of stellar performances, most were just...blah.

4YO MSW Bold Jewel (x Bold Ruler) ran 7th/10 in her ungraded stakes.  She's headed to the farm to rest up, and will probably make a few more starts before we decide to retire her at the end of the year...unless she finds her feet again.

2YO MWMP Dovetail (x created) ran 6th/9 in her NW3.  She's also headed to the farm in hopes that a rest there will do her good.

4YO MWMP Lucky Fox (x Gallant Fox) came off a long rest at the farm to win her 13f NW3 race.  Judging by this, she will probably give SC a try before ever retiring...probably sooner rather than later, just in case she takes to it.

2YO Mimosa Lake (x created) finished 12th/14 in her debut run.

2YO homebred Notmyfirstrodeo (x Temptation) placed dead last in his NW3, but earned his first SF with the addition of blinkers.  We'll stick to the lower level races and keep playing with him, but he's a June baby and probably needs more time to mature.

3YO Secret Surprise (x A.P. Indy) finished 6th/7, but fought his way to 2nd place before tiring in the homestretch.  He's headed home for a much deserved rest.

4YO MWMP Sheza Hornet (x created) ran 7th/8 in her 10f SC.  She fought her way to the lead, but lost it in the final part of the homestretch, much like her stablemate.  Gotta work on that fitness!

2YO MWMP Smiling Bubbles (x Whirlaway) ran 5th/9 in her NW2, and is headed home to rest, in hopes that it will help.

2YO Solar Flare (x Secretariat) ran 4th/6 in his NW3.  I think he just needs more time to mature, but in the mean time, he's headed home, too.

3YO Tizsosudden (x Tiznow) finished 2nd/7 in his NW2, so yay for that!  He has yet to find the winner's circle, but at least he's bringing home a paycheck consistantly.  Here's hoping he'll only get better with age!

And last but not least, 2YO SP Wanderlust (x created) won her NW2 race after a long rest.  She's never been out of the money in 3 starts, including a stakes.  I'm excited to get this girl entered into races more consistantly to see what she can do!
Alyssa
Ivy Creek Farm

Standing in 2021: NCh. Allinvain | NCh. Bear Witness | NCh. Bellagio {S} | NCh. Ducati | NCh. Exit Poll | NCh. Fight The Twilight | GCh. Zadar
Home to future stallions: GCh. Franco Classico, 2019 3YO Colt & Classic Horse of the Year
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Final Furlong Forum  |  Racing  |  How'd You Do?  |  Topic: 10/16 « previous next »

SMF 2.0.13 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Final Furlong Forum, 10/16 - Theme by Mustang Forums