Final Furlong Forum
Final Furlong
Nov. 23, 2021 1:52pm

Final Furlong Forum - 2015 CDS Foaling Announcements!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 23, 2017, 05:52:10 PM

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Final Furlong Forum  |  Breeding  |  Foaling Barn  |  Topic: 2015 CDS Foaling Announcements!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: 2015 CDS Foaling Announcements!  (Read 3581 times)
hollyh1125
« Reply #30 on: March 18, 2011, 04:17:00 PM »

Thank you! :)  I went on the road for 8 days and came back to 11 new weanlings! I was never that busy while I was home.  I think FF mares know when the worst times to foal are, too.
hollyh1125
« Reply #31 on: April 02, 2011, 06:29:25 PM »

An early baby to introduce today!

Venomous - (GCh. High On Love (S) X Hollywood Heiress)
8.2H Black Colt
This colt has lines to die over with a double wammy of Highland Rogue 3 generations back.  The Hollywood Gold lines seemed to cross well with Rogue so it'll be fun to see what happens here.  There are 5 RDC/CDR ranked family members as well as a smashing female line.  Just can't say enough about him! We are super excited to race him. :)
imagine
Beta Testers
Race Winner

Stable Name: Generous Bloodstock

Anything is possible with a willing heart.

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 02, 2011, 06:51:54 PM »

He's lovely :) Love the name as well. Congrats.
Emma @ Generous Bloodstock
Anything is possible with a willing heart

Standing at stud in 2020:
ICh Blue Smoke
ICh Quarren
NCh Lasting Spirit
GCh Mantle of Power
Turquoise
« Reply #33 on: April 03, 2011, 04:00:47 PM »

Ditto!
Grace Littlef
Beta Testers
Race Winner

Stable Name: Iron Spur Stables

Proud Rattie Mommy!!

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 04, 2011, 07:11:37 AM »

wow thats a name i would have loved to use!! nice baby, i have one due today, i cant wait , pacing back and forth, we are going out of town friday to france for the day/night not sure yet, watch me come back to a few , they always seem to know
WHEN GOD CREATED THE HORSE,HE SPOKE TO THE MAGNIFICENT CREATURE: I HAVE MADE THEE WITHOUT EQUAL, ALL THE TREASURE OF THIS EARTH LIE BETWEEN THY EYES.

Home of,Ch. Set It OffNew in the Studbarn-guest stallion-NCh.Irish Gold,our studs- ICH.Gilded Saint, NCH.Golden Text, NCh. Black Light II
hollyh1125
« Reply #35 on: April 04, 2011, 06:13:53 PM »

Yay thanks guys!
Wow, wish I could say I could do to France for a little day trip! Sounds exciting. :)  When I went out of town I came back to 11 babies out of 8 days I was gone.  Oh, they know...they know... ;)
Grace Littlef
Beta Testers
Race Winner

Proud Rattie Mommy!!

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 04, 2011, 06:44:37 PM »

lol , pouting here , husband is on standby no out of town trips, figures. but will be going there again because there is a CHOCOLATE museum and shop in that town along with several other museums and a palace and cathedral. we are taking advantage of being here this time as the first time back in 92-94 we were brand new to the service and had our first baby in 93 and of course no  money, so we have been doing lots of trips, i will have to send you a pm if you want to see pics , hub has them on his facebook page, i need to put them on mine.
WHEN GOD CREATED THE HORSE,HE SPOKE TO THE MAGNIFICENT CREATURE: I HAVE MADE THEE WITHOUT EQUAL, ALL THE TREASURE OF THIS EARTH LIE BETWEEN THY EYES.

Home of,Ch. Set It OffNew in the Studbarn-guest stallion-NCh.Irish Gold,our studs- ICH.Gilded Saint, NCH.Golden Text, NCh. Black Light II
hollyh1125
« Reply #37 on: April 07, 2011, 02:05:15 AM »

Carole I would love to see the pictures. :)  A chocolate museum sounds awesome!  Taste and smells of course, right?  In the mean time we had another baby welcome themselves to the breeding barn.

Strike The Devil (ICh. Devil His Due X Lucky Strikes)
9.0H Bay Colt
We are were surprised by the size of this colt considering the smallness of each of his parents.  We were hoping the heart in these lines would combine for a inspirational racer. ;)  Can't wait to see how he matures!
Grace Littlef
Beta Testers
Race Winner

Proud Rattie Mommy!!

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 07, 2011, 07:42:43 AM »

wow and my filly was 9.3 poor  momma's , they need a rest!! lol

Shelbie
Race Winner

Stable Name: Black Storm West

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 07, 2011, 02:42:00 PM »

Love the name!
~ Black Storm West ~
there will be fireworks tonight
Standing NCH. French Ruby & NCh. Yes It's Paddy
hollyh1125
« Reply #40 on: April 10, 2011, 06:16:19 PM »

Thank you! I thought it sounded cute, too.
We also had two more colts arrive lately and need their introductions. :)

Devilish Style (ICh. Devil His Due X Ch. Just My Style (S))
8.2H Pure Black Colt
This guy has a sterling silver pedigree with the exeption of DHD whos first foals will race next year. He is JMS's 9th foal and is half to MSW Style Street and 6 other winners including 2yo's Key Biscuit (Nightfight) who broke his maiden first time out this year.

Lairdland (GCh. Highland Laird (S) X Risky Venture (S))
10.0H Dark Bay Colt
This strapping colt is the 15th foal of this great momma.  I couldn't believe in all her years she never visited Rogue or a Rogue son so we had to see what would happen.  So far so good! He's half to MSW GCh. Fast Fleet Feet and MSW GCh. Lone Aventurer, also SP Ch. Risk Unknown and SP Bold Gamble.  Her foals have earned on average just under 250K. 
Shadowfax
« Reply #41 on: April 10, 2011, 07:00:36 PM »

Sounds like Lairdland has got quite a pedigree to live up to
hollyh1125
« Reply #42 on: April 27, 2011, 05:58:47 PM »

Finally another foal! Seems like it's been forever! ;) Though we really were not expecting another till early next month. 

Thisdevilsonfire (ICh. Devil His Due X Ebony Fires (S))
10H Black Colt
This colt looks super promising with his huge size and breeding.  His Dam is daughter of MSW producing Times Ebony making her half to WCH. Nightfight and WCH. Gotta Go.  She is silver rated herself producing all winners and 4 Champions.  We thought Devils heart and Go For Dash lines would mix well with her pedigree.  We'll see when we put this guy in training!
Grace Littlef
Beta Testers
Race Winner

Proud Rattie Mommy!!

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 27, 2011, 09:15:26 PM »

love the names

hollyh1125
« Reply #44 on: April 29, 2011, 03:47:13 AM »

Thanks so much! :) It made me smile so I stuck with it.

We also have another baby boy to introduce!
Shah Jahan (WCh. As You Wish X Soulmate)
9.1H Bay Colt
I had to think of a good name for this boy with his parents names and his momma's first foal running as well as she is.  Soulmates first foal, Crack The Bell, is 1st and 4th in two starts and is by the late Dr. Love who was a fantastic broodmare producer.  Soulmate is half to platinum ranked broodmare Dark Love.  With As You Wish being the sire of this super colt just puts icing in the cake. :)  His name represents the emperor who constructed the Taj Mahal for his beloved wife and queen. With all the "love" in this guys pedigree such a lovely name was only fitting. (No pun intended... ;) )
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  All Go Up Print 
Final Furlong Forum  |  Breeding  |  Foaling Barn  |  Topic: 2015 CDS Foaling Announcements! « previous next »

SMF 2.0.13 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Final Furlong Forum, 2015 CDS Foaling Announcements! - Theme by Mustang Forums