Final Furlong Forum
Final Furlong
Oct. 23, 2021 6:38pm

Final Furlong Forum - How'd You Do 2015

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 23, 2017, 10:38:43 PM

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Final Furlong Forum  |  Auctions  |  Annual Mixed Auction  |  Topic: How'd You Do 2015
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: How'd You Do 2015  (Read 2098 times)
hollyh1125
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2011, 04:06:41 PM »

Haha, yeah sorry for doing that 1 hour before close. :)
Shanthi
Administrator
Kentucky Derby Winner

Stable Name: Stillwater Farms

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2011, 11:09:30 AM »

Well, we lost out on the horse we originally wanted due to a typo, and of course that means we had to go shopping again. ;)

We're pleased to have brought home Hidden Lake, courtesy of Final Furlong. She's lightly raced with only 3 starts as a 3yo, so we're excited to see what she can do. She's 1/2 sister to SP Hirogen, and our first horse from Reine-de-Course Gimme A Chance's damline. She's also - somehow - our only foal by Easy Goer, which should be fun to play with come breeding time. :)
CloverSprings
« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2011, 04:49:14 AM »

I picked up five broodmares with Created lines and figured the law-of-averages should hopefully prevail. I also only spent $5,500 on them so can't go wrong with that (cheaper than a breeding!) This way I can also breed them to any stallion and I like a bit of a gamble ;)

Picked up:
Jet Propulsion - 7 year old - In foal to Yes It's Paddy
Blarny Stone - 8 year old - Not in foal, going to wait to breed her again in 2016
Dontforgettoshower - 7 year old - Not in foal, also going to wait and breed in 2016
Gentle Fawn - 7 year old - Not in foal, waiting until 2016 to breed (side note: I submitted this pedigree name/color so it's a sign I HAD to have her)
Alveradis - 8 year old, Not in foal, also waiting until 2016 to breed

Cannot wait for these ladies! Nice to add some 'younger' broodmares to my barn  ;)
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
Final Furlong Forum  |  Auctions  |  Annual Mixed Auction  |  Topic: How'd You Do 2015 « previous next »

SMF 2.0.13 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Final Furlong Forum, How'd You Do 2015 - Theme by Mustang Forums