Final Furlong Forum
Final Furlong
Oct. 23, 2021 6:27pm

Final Furlong Forum - If there are a bunch left are you going to increase the limit?

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 23, 2017, 10:27:34 PM

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Final Furlong Forum  |  Auctions  |  Annual Mixed Auction  |  Topic: If there are a bunch left are you going to increase the limit?
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: If there are a bunch left are you going to increase the limit?  (Read 689 times)
Grace Littlef
Beta Testers
Race Winner

Stable Name: Iron Spur Stables

Proud Rattie Mommy!!

View Profile
« on: July 06, 2011, 04:06:07 PM »

if there ends up being a bunch leftover are you going to allow additional purchases? I know some years you have? Not that I need more, but was just wondering.
WHEN GOD CREATED THE HORSE,HE SPOKE TO THE MAGNIFICENT CREATURE: I HAVE MADE THEE WITHOUT EQUAL, ALL THE TREASURE OF THIS EARTH LIE BETWEEN THY EYES.

Home of,Ch. Set It OffNew in the Studbarn-guest stallion-NCh.Irish Gold,our studs- ICH.Gilded Saint, NCH.Golden Text, NCh. Black Light II
Shanthi
Administrator
Kentucky Derby Winner

Stable Name: Stillwater Farms

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2011, 04:19:57 PM »

Perhaps on the last couple of days, but we're only 3 days in and almost 80% of the horses have sold. So, not really a huge priority.
Grace Littlef
Beta Testers
Race Winner

Stable Name: Iron Spur Stables

Proud Rattie Mommy!!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2011, 06:32:31 PM »

Has it been only 3 days? Wow seems longer ,lol . And I'm not waiting on any bids or anything!
WHEN GOD CREATED THE HORSE,HE SPOKE TO THE MAGNIFICENT CREATURE: I HAVE MADE THEE WITHOUT EQUAL, ALL THE TREASURE OF THIS EARTH LIE BETWEEN THY EYES.

Home of,Ch. Set It OffNew in the Studbarn-guest stallion-NCh.Irish Gold,our studs- ICH.Gilded Saint, NCH.Golden Text, NCh. Black Light II
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Final Furlong Forum  |  Auctions  |  Annual Mixed Auction  |  Topic: If there are a bunch left are you going to increase the limit? « previous next »

SMF 2.0.13 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Final Furlong Forum, If there are a bunch left are you going to increase the limit? - Theme by Mustang Forums