Final Furlong Forum
Final Furlong
Nov. 19, 2021 9:17am

Final Furlong Forum - Stable Page Suggestion

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 19, 2017, 01:17:32 PM

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Final Furlong Forum  |  General  |  Comments and Suggestions  |  Topic: Stable Page Suggestion
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Stable Page Suggestion  (Read 463 times)
Grace Littlef
Beta Testers
Race Winner

Stable Name: Iron Spur Stables

Proud Rattie Mommy!!

View Profile
« on: July 15, 2011, 03:41:04 PM »

I have a suggestion would it be possible to have an added link or box on our stable page that shows us our horses nominations. Have it list the dif nominations and which horses in our stable are nominated for those races, instead of having to check every horses page for their nominations.  It would be really helpful especially for horses we have bought or sold. Thanks.
WHEN GOD CREATED THE HORSE,HE SPOKE TO THE MAGNIFICENT CREATURE: I HAVE MADE THEE WITHOUT EQUAL, ALL THE TREASURE OF THIS EARTH LIE BETWEEN THY EYES.

Home of,Ch. Set It OffNew in the Studbarn-guest stallion-NCh.Irish Gold,our studs- ICH.Gilded Saint, NCH.Golden Text, NCh. Black Light II
Shanthi
Administrator
Kentucky Derby Winner

Stable Name: Stillwater Farms

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2011, 03:56:05 PM »

Nominations will be redone/likely gone in the rewrite.
Grace Littlef
Beta Testers
Race Winner

Stable Name: Iron Spur Stables

Proud Rattie Mommy!!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2011, 04:15:39 PM »

Oh cool , I was trying to figure out who could go in the dif upcoming BC races and it took forever, I'm going to have to go back and write them down on paper . :)
WHEN GOD CREATED THE HORSE,HE SPOKE TO THE MAGNIFICENT CREATURE: I HAVE MADE THEE WITHOUT EQUAL, ALL THE TREASURE OF THIS EARTH LIE BETWEEN THY EYES.

Home of,Ch. Set It OffNew in the Studbarn-guest stallion-NCh.Irish Gold,our studs- ICH.Gilded Saint, NCH.Golden Text, NCh. Black Light II
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Final Furlong Forum  |  General  |  Comments and Suggestions  |  Topic: Stable Page Suggestion « previous next »

SMF 2.0.13 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Final Furlong Forum, Stable Page Suggestion - Theme by Mustang Forums