Final Furlong Forum
Final Furlong
Nov. 22, 2021 5:55am

Final Furlong Forum - 2016 Clicker Lab foals

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 22, 2017, 09:55:37 AM

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Final Furlong Forum  |  Breeding  |  Foaling Barn  |  Topic: 2016 Clicker Lab foals
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 2016 Clicker Lab foals  (Read 5020 times)
Hilda with Clicker
Beta Testers
Race Winner

Stable Name: Clicker Lab

View Profile
« on: January 02, 2012, 07:28:57 AM »

Here comes the first Clicker Lab foal! We bought his dam just because she was due so early ;) as there are not many foals bred by Clicker Lab last year. This one was bred by Oakwood farms.

Sin Pecado - 8.0h chestnut colt out of Kill A Mockingbird, daughter of Alydar (S). He's her third foal, but he's also the second foal of his sire, Invasor (the firstborn is a filly that was born just yesterday). "Sin Pecado" means sinless in Spanish - that's after his dam's name, which is a movie title - I found out that killing a mockingbird is considered a sin. Kill A Mockingbird will now be bred to NCh. Dark Demand.
imagine
Beta Testers
Race Winner

Stable Name: Generous Bloodstock

Anything is possible with a willing heart.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2012, 07:32:08 AM »

Congratulations on your new arrival :) love the name.
Emma @ Generous Bloodstock
Anything is possible with a willing heart

Standing at stud in 2020:
ICh Blue Smoke
ICh Quarren
NCh Lasting Spirit
GCh Mantle of Power
Hilda with Clicker
Beta Testers
Race Winner

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2012, 08:03:50 AM »

Thanks! I'm really determined to keep learning Spanish this year so it's possible that most foals will have names in this language ;)
Shanthi
Administrator
Kentucky Derby Winner

Stable Name: Stillwater Farms

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2012, 09:57:32 AM »

Congrats on a cute foal! :)
Grace Littlef
Beta Testers
Race Winner

Stable Name: Iron Spur Stables

Proud Rattie Mommy!!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2012, 03:55:20 PM »

If it's a sin to kill a mockingbird I must have some major karma built up as I rescued a 9 day old one in 2006 and raised him and took care of him until we left Florida in 08 and had to give him to someone else. He was not all there in the brain dept (the fall I think) and couldn't be released but he sang all the time and I so miss him!  Congrats on the baby!  I like using names from the dif countries hub and I have been to, too!
WHEN GOD CREATED THE HORSE,HE SPOKE TO THE MAGNIFICENT CREATURE: I HAVE MADE THEE WITHOUT EQUAL, ALL THE TREASURE OF THIS EARTH LIE BETWEEN THY EYES.

Home of,Ch. Set It OffNew in the Studbarn-guest stallion-NCh.Irish Gold,our studs- ICH.Gilded Saint, NCH.Golden Text, NCh. Black Light II
Hilda with Clicker
Beta Testers
Race Winner

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2012, 11:35:31 AM »

Thanks for the story! I never rescued anything, once I wanted to rescue a cat but it seemed that he was wild since a long time and doing very well like this ;) fat and healthy.
Freedom
Beta Testers
Owner

Stable Name: Freedom Acres

They buried the sun, so I carried the torch.

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2012, 03:14:45 AM »

Buena suerte, estoy aprendiendo espa
"Horse racing isn't a real sport?
Let's see you try and keep up." - Anonymous
>> home to ICh. Unabridged.

-- Vision Of Freedom --
Hilda with Clicker
Beta Testers
Race Winner

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2012, 06:40:06 AM »

And a new boy is born! A little bit early I believe, because my next due date was at the end of January. But everyone is feeling good and now Sin Pecado has someone to play with :) moreover, his younger pasture mate looks so similar that they could be brothers. He's only taller already.
Because the two colts look so similar I wanted to name the new boy with some reference to the first one.

Sin Infierno - 8.3h chestnut colt by ICh. V is for Victory, out of Easy Union, bred by Railbird Racing. Easy Union is a created mare that didn't race a lot but she was quite successful. Her first foal is Ch. Easy to Fool, also bred by Railbird, a multiple stakes winner filly. That's why we requested a breeding for Easy Union to Foolhardy and now we're waiting for Lindsay's approval. And, because the name Sin Pecado means "without a sin" in Spanish, our second foal is named Sin Infierno which means "without hell".
imagine
Beta Testers
Race Winner

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2012, 06:58:27 AM »

Two lovely colts. I have a pair of 2yo this year, who are almost identical too.

ICh Blue Smoke
ICh Quarren
NCh Lasting Spirit
GCh Mantle of Power
Hilda with Clicker
Beta Testers
Race Winner

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2012, 06:52:02 AM »

Today morning we found our first filly! ;D She's a beautiful bay with a lot of white.

Caliente - 8.3h bay filly by ICh. Almost Precious, out of Tuff Muffin, bred by Railbird Racing. Caliente is our first and only foal of Almost Precious, so I'm glad that it's a filly. She should be good especially on dirt, but turf also, over intermediate distance. And Tuff Muffin will now be bred to ICh. Sleipnir.
Caliente means "hot", which resembles the warmth of bay colour :)
Grace Littlef
Beta Testers
Race Winner

Proud Rattie Mommy!!

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2012, 09:21:53 AM »

You kind of have a hotness factor going in all the names, sin, inferno and caliente.  I wonder how many others you can find to keep it going? Would be interesting, even using other languages, I could help with German, Turkish ,French, and hub could get Korean . :) just let me know if you want any more "Hot" names. I think it's cool, no puns intended,lol.

Hot in German is heise
« Last Edit: January 18, 2012, 09:23:56 AM by Grace Littlef » Logged
WHEN GOD CREATED THE HORSE,HE SPOKE TO THE MAGNIFICENT CREATURE: I HAVE MADE THEE WITHOUT EQUAL, ALL THE TREASURE OF THIS EARTH LIE BETWEEN THY EYES.

Home of,Ch. Set It OffNew in the Studbarn-guest stallion-NCh.Irish Gold,our studs- ICH.Gilded Saint, NCH.Golden Text, NCh. Black Light II
Hilda with Clicker
Beta Testers
Race Winner

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2012, 12:40:47 PM »

Indeed! It seems that the name of first broodmare kind of showed the direction ;) I like it that the foal names are also related to each other. We'll see what comes next!
Shadowfax
« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2012, 04:22:36 PM »

Nice themed names
Hilda with Clicker
Beta Testers
Race Winner

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2012, 06:50:33 AM »

Yay! Finally we have another foal too!  ;D and it's a third boy. His dam was a winner and placed, she preferred dirt. But his sire was brilliant on both dirt and turf.

Ruidoso - 9.0h bay colt with a blaze and two socks. By NCh. The Fighting Fifty (B), out of Noisy Nancy. Bred by Railbird Racing. His sire is one of Clicker Lab's favourite studs, and we also have a 2yo filly by him. Noisy Nancy had one foal before, it's a filly that belongs to Krajina. Ruidoso means "loud" or "noisy" so it's after his dam :)

Noisy Nancy is now going to see FFCh. High Chances.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2012, 07:19:50 AM by Hilda with Clicker » Logged
Shadowfax
« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2012, 08:54:36 AM »

Nice colt
Shanthi
Administrator
Kentucky Derby Winner

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2012, 09:44:18 AM »

Like the name. :)
Hilda with Clicker
Beta Testers
Race Winner

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2012, 12:22:43 PM »

Thank you! I'm hoping to improve my Spanish until next foaling season, so hopefully my future name ideas will be more sophisticated ;)
Shadowfax
« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2012, 05:23:13 PM »

I love them as they are
Grace Littlef
Beta Testers
Race Winner

Proud Rattie Mommy!!

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2012, 11:15:42 PM »

No more hot names, nice tho I read a book once tne horse was named that!

Hilda with Clicker
Beta Testers
Race Winner

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 01, 2012, 09:37:49 AM »

Today morning another filly was born, looking quite similar to our "hot" filly Caliente ;) so this name is going to be related to that filly. The name is after one of the Sorraia mares in the Sorraia Mustang Preserve about which you can read more here: http://ravenseyrie.blogspot.com/.  I think that it's from Portuguese word for "wisdom". But I'm not sure ;) http://www.dicio.com.br/ciente/.

Ciente - 8.3h dark bay filly with snip, sock and two stockings. By NCh. Slip In The Mud, out of Omaroo. Bred by Generous Bloodstock. Her dam ran only in 12 races, but she was good on both dirt and turf, all distances. Ciente should be better on turf. She's her dam's third foal, and the oldest one is a 2yo filly which we should see this year on the track.
Omaroo will be bred to NCh. The Fighting Fifty.
imagine
Beta Testers
Race Winner

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 02, 2012, 12:11:37 PM »

Congratulations on your filly :) hope she does really well for you, she's certainly a looker.

ICh Blue Smoke
ICh Quarren
NCh Lasting Spirit
GCh Mantle of Power
Hilda with Clicker
Beta Testers
Race Winner

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 04, 2012, 05:46:21 AM »

Here comes the most important foal of the year! For me  ;D
This is the first foal bred by Clicker Lab.

Habla con Ella - 8.3h dark bay filly with a stripe, sock and two ermines. Her dam is Por Amor Al Arte ("for the love of art"), a broodmare that we got when joining the game. Sire is the well known FFCh. TakeMeToHollywood (B), who has some successful babies on the track, for example NCh. Toast of the Town. "Habla con Ella" ("talk to her") is a movie by Pedro Almodovar, one of the not many "artistic" directors recognized in Hollywood ;)
Por Amor Al Arte is now travelling to Final Furlong, for a breeding to ICh. Take Me Away.
Equestriana
Beta Testers
Owner

Stable Name: Semiahmoo Stables

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 04, 2012, 05:59:26 AM »

Congrats on your first homebred foal! How exciting. Best of luck with her
Kim - Semiahmoo Stables
Proudly Offered at Stud
ICh. What's Your Point - Multi-Stake Winner, Multi-Stake Placed, Multi-Millionaire, Gold Rated
WCh. I'm Your Angel - Multi-Stake Winner, Multi-Stake Placed, Multi-Millionaire, Silver Rated
GCh. Ace Of Hearts - Multi-Stake Winner, Multi-Stake Placed, Millionaire
NCh. Sunday Paper - Multi-Stake Winner, Multi-Stake Placed, Multi-Millionaire
Grace Littlef
Beta Testers
Race Winner

Proud Rattie Mommy!!

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 04, 2012, 06:38:03 AM »

Congrats I won't forget tne excitement of my first homebred!

Shanthi
Administrator
Kentucky Derby Winner

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 04, 2012, 06:48:24 AM »

Congrats, she's beautiful. :) I hope she gets some good running power from Kermit.
Hilda with Clicker
Beta Testers
Race Winner

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 04, 2012, 07:48:49 AM »

Thank you all! :)
Shadowfax
« Reply #26 on: February 04, 2012, 12:04:33 PM »

Nice fillies,
Hilda with Clicker
Beta Testers
Race Winner

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 05, 2012, 07:19:33 AM »

And, soon after that beautiful filly, we have another colt. His dam was waiting with him a bit too long, but they are both happy and healthy.

Rocinante - 9.2h strawberry roan colt, our first foal of this colour. By a famous real-life stallion Sun King and out of I'm Not Pink, unraced broodmare. Bred by Railbird Racing. Rocinante is the name of Don Quixote's horse, in the novel Don Quixote by Miguel de Cervantes.

I'm Not Pink will have her next date with NCh. Slip In The Mud. Our next foal is due at the beginning of March, so we have a month of rest :)
Shanthi
Administrator
Kentucky Derby Winner

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 05, 2012, 09:49:09 AM »

Nice baby! I'm curious about how Sun King will do at stud.
CricketHill
Beta Testers
Race Winner

Stable Name: Cricket Hill

Cricket Hill: Established 2006

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 05, 2012, 05:42:22 PM »

Whoo for Don Quixote!
Shadowfax
« Reply #30 on: February 06, 2012, 01:40:49 PM »

Lovely colt, I love strawberry roans
Hilda with Clicker
Beta Testers
Race Winner

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 17, 2012, 07:35:48 AM »

A new filly! The poor thing is born about two weeks early, maybe because of that she's so tiny. But her pedigree is really good.

Malavida - 8.2h dark bay filly, with a stripe and one ermine. By NCh. National Post (B), out of Nanao. Bred by Triple M Racing. Her dam has a speed record on dirt (10.5 furlongs), in a race which she won by impressive 5 1/2 lengths. Sire is Gr. 1 Stakes level on both dirt and turf. He had only 7 foals on the track.
Malavida means "bad life". When I was in Greece, me and my friends were often followed by a pack of homeless dogs. One of them was really pretty, and I liked her a lot, so we decided to give her a name. My friends were Spanish and so is the name ;) and the life of a racing thoroughbred is not as hard as of a homeless dog, but not easy either!

Nanao will be bred to WCh. Gotta Go, but that's in April so we have plenty of time. She really didn't need to hurry  ::)
The next foal will be related to Ch. Rain Storm who is a half brother of Gotta Go (same sire, GCh. Go For Dash (S)) and a half brother of Nanao (same dam, Always Rainin' (S)).
Shadowfax
« Reply #32 on: February 17, 2012, 08:52:48 AM »

Lovely Filly
CricketHill
Beta Testers
Race Winner

Stable Name: Cricket Hill

Cricket Hill: Established 2006

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 17, 2012, 10:57:56 AM »

Cute filly. =)
Grace Littlef
Beta Testers
Race Winner

Proud Rattie Mommy!!

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 17, 2012, 02:36:42 PM »

Pretty :)

Hilda with Clicker
Beta Testers
Race Winner

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 02, 2012, 02:50:31 PM »

My next due mare is a leased one, so her foal will belong to someone else (I overlooked it when I was buying her, for the foal of course ::) ) but I collected enough activity points to create a racehorse ;D so he will be our next "foal" instead of that one!

Introducing Click and Play - a 3yo stallion born in May, but already 16.3h tall. He's a handsome red chestnut with many white spots; four socks, star, and snip. His name is after "Click and Play Agility", a very inspiring book about training your dog in a positive and fun way. Although it is meant for dog owners, I was using it mostly when doing "freestyle groundwork" with a horse.
I just googled the book and found out that it's a free download now... under Creative Commons license. So enjoy it if you're interested in training anything:
http://agilitynerd.com/blog/agility/publications/ClickAndPlayAgility.html
Shadowfax
« Reply #36 on: March 03, 2012, 01:15:32 PM »

good luck with him
Hilda with Clicker
Beta Testers
Race Winner

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 09, 2012, 05:35:25 AM »

And another filly, which we sneaked with her mum from Morning Star auction. Her pedigree is quite unique, so I'm glad that it's a filly.

Hurtadilla - 8.1h little bay filly with a stripe and coronet. Bred by Morning Star Farms. By ICh. Gunningdownromance (S) - a stallion that doesn't appear in our bloodlines and we're not breeding to him; out of Stealthily, a broodmare by Conspiracy Theory (G). I really like this rare cross, which should produce a nice turf runner.
"A hurtadillas" means "stealthily" in Spanish; hence the name. "Caminar hurtadilla" means "stealth walk".

Stealthily will now be bred to a new stud NCh. Irish Gold.

Besides, our leased mare Queen Robyn gave birth to a nice foal for Markos and we will breed her to NCh. Joyeux Oiseau for a nicely coloured foal ;) and our brood Easy Union earned a silver ranking  (21.8 ) thanks to her talented Foolhardy daughter.
Grace Littlef
Beta Testers
Race Winner

Proud Rattie Mommy!!

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 09, 2012, 11:43:13 PM »

I wanted that one! Lol congrats.

Shadowfax
« Reply #39 on: March 10, 2012, 03:31:47 PM »

Nice filly
Hilda with Clicker
Beta Testers
Race Winner

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 04, 2012, 07:48:44 AM »

Woohoo! I've been so impatient waiting for one overdue mare, and then two babies arrived at the same time!

Nudibranquio - a gorgeous 8.2h liver chestnut colt with three stockings. By the retired stallion A.P. Indy (S), out of Santiago Roja, a tall mare that had only a few starts in her career, won once and placed once. I hope that he will follow his dad's footprints. Nudibranquio is a new Spanish word that I learned - a gorgeous underwater creature that has nothing to do with horses ;)

Santiago Roja will be bred to NCh. Demand The Best.

Doridacea - 8.3h dapple grey filly by NCh. Cryptic Ballad (B), out of Tea Cup, and bred by Clicker Lab! :D Let's see what I was hoping to get... well, Tea Cup didn't race a lot but she was good on dirt and turf and she was a stayer. She has three speed records on turf and one on dirt! Cryptic Ballad was a steeplechaser, Grade 1 level on all distances. Let's hope that the filly will have some talents. Her name is another underwater creature.

Tea Cup will be bred to ICh. Unabridged.
Shanthi
Administrator
Kentucky Derby Winner

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 04, 2012, 07:57:29 AM »

Cute names. :)
« Last Edit: April 04, 2012, 02:45:01 PM by Shanthi » Logged
Hilda with Clicker
Beta Testers
Race Winner

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 04, 2012, 02:43:32 PM »

Hm... but what do you mean? ;)
Shanthi
Administrator
Kentucky Derby Winner

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 04, 2012, 02:45:18 PM »

Argh, touch-typing in the dark when half-awake really doesn't work sometimes. ;)
Hilda with Clicker
Beta Testers
Race Winner

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 29, 2012, 03:53:20 PM »

Unfortunately, our overdue mare has died :( she was a month overdue, and maybe this was the reason. She gave birth to a beautiful grey filly which is her first and only foal.

Daralhorra - 9.1h tall grey filly with a star, stripe, sock and ermine. By gold ranked GCh. High On Love, out of Ruby Tiger, a tall and beautiful mare which ran only 10 races but she was quite a nice racehorse. The filly should run well on intermediate distance. Daralhorra is a castle in Granada, Spain.

imagine
Beta Testers
Race Winner

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: April 29, 2012, 04:07:54 PM »

Sorry for your lost mare. Very nice filly though.

ICh Blue Smoke
ICh Quarren
NCh Lasting Spirit
GCh Mantle of Power
Shanthi
Administrator
Kentucky Derby Winner

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 29, 2012, 04:56:26 PM »

Sorry about your mare. :( Cute baby, though!
Grace Littlef
Beta Testers
Race Winner

Proud Rattie Mommy!!

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 30, 2012, 12:10:10 AM »

Sorry to hear you lost your mare, I had the same thing happen this yr.:(
Congrats on A big healthy filly Hopefully she will carry on the bloodline for you. :)

Hilda with Clicker
Beta Testers
Race Winner

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 01, 2012, 05:42:42 AM »

Thank you all. Fortunately another foal arrived safely today. We're just waiting for one more; there is another mare due this year, at the end of December, but I hope that her foal will wait until 2017 ;)

Vanagloria - 9.1h bay filly with one stocking. By NCh. National Post (B), a young stallion which has only 11 foals racing; out of Pandora's Box, a stakes placed mare who had her best year at the age of three. The filly is bred by Clicker Lab and she has a really nice pedigree, with many high ranked mares, including Highland Sorceress - Platinum (11.4), Colors Waving - Platinum (11.5), and Nation's Pride - Gold (7.4), Reine-de-Course (I/C). I hope that Pandora's Box and her daughter will be just as good as these mares. "Vanagloria" means "conceit".

Pandora's Box will be bred to Empire Maker.
Grace Littlef
Beta Testers
Race Winner

Proud Rattie Mommy!!

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 01, 2012, 06:46:54 AM »

Nice congrats!  Waiting on 23 more here. Lol lonv summer!

imagine
Beta Testers
Race Winner

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 03, 2012, 06:50:02 PM »

Nice filly. Hope that mare keeps her legs crossed for you :) 

ICh Blue Smoke
ICh Quarren
NCh Lasting Spirit
GCh Mantle of Power
Hilda with Clicker
Beta Testers
Race Winner

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 20, 2012, 05:36:02 AM »

And a new colt is born! :) we're waiting for one more mare that should foal soon, and the rest may wait till 2017 ;)

Popocat
imagine
Beta Testers
Race Winner

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 20, 2012, 07:01:44 AM »

Nice colt

ICh Blue Smoke
ICh Quarren
NCh Lasting Spirit
GCh Mantle of Power
Grace Littlef
Beta Testers
Race Winner

Proud Rattie Mommy!!

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 20, 2012, 07:19:47 AM »

Cute one and cool name! I have 2 due in the next 2 days and I'm going crazy waiting with another 21 due still. :/

Hilda with Clicker
Beta Testers
Race Winner

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 20, 2012, 03:52:24 PM »

My Irish Knee is in foal to Sixth Day again, we'll see if it's a good cross. Maybe a blood bay next time?
Hilda with Clicker
Beta Testers
Race Winner

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 03, 2012, 07:27:40 AM »

Finally, the last foal of the year!  ;D

Giralda - 9.1h black filly with a stripe. Bred by Semiahmoo Stables. By retired stallion WCh. What's Debatable (S), sire of many great racehorses, and already silver rated as a broodmare sire. She's our first horse by this stud so great that it's a filly. Out of Gilded Discovery (B), which has two foals on the track and both are winners. Giralda is a a bell tower in the Cathedral of Seville in Seville, which is an outstanding example of the Gothic and Baroque architectural styles. I thought that it's somehow related to the dam's name, if not only the first two letters.

Gilded Discovery will be bred to ICh. What's Your Point (S) for a full sibling of 2yo colt In A Pickle, unraced yet.

Hilda with Clicker
Beta Testers
Race Winner

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 03, 2012, 07:40:50 AM »

Now a little summary of our first breeding season.
16 foals were born, one mare died.

2 December 2016 - edited to update heights.
12 February 2017 - another height update.
27 March 2017 - updating heights.
15 May 2017 - height update.
3 July 2017 - update.
9 Sep 2017 - update.

9 fillies:

Caliente
- 11.1h - 14.0h - 14.0h - 14.1h - 14.1h - 14.3h - 15.0h
Ciente - 10.3h - 13.2h - 13.3h - 13.3h - 14.0h - 14.0h - 14.2h
Daralhorra - 9.3h - 12.2h - 13.3h - 14.3h - 15.0h - 15.0h - 15.1h
Doridacea - 9.3h - 12.2h - 14.1h - 14.1h - 14.1h - 14.2h - 14.2h
Giralda - 9.1h - 11.3h - 12.2h - 13.3h - 13.3h - 14.0h - 14.0h
Habla con Ella - 10.0h - 12.1h - 13.0h - 13.0h - 13.0h - 13.1h - 13.1h
Hurtadilla - 10.0h - 13.3h - 14.0h - 14.0h - 14.1h - 14.3h - 15.0h
Malavida - 10.1h - 13.1h - 13.2h - 13.2h - 13.3h - 13.3h - 14.2h
Vanagloria - 9.3h - 12.0h - 13.1h - 13.1h - 13.1h - 13.2h - 14.0h

7 colts:

Lapis Lazuli - 12.0h - 14.3h - 14.3h - 15.0h - 15.0h - 15.1h - 15.3h
Nudibranquio - 9.3h - 14.0h - 14.1h - 14.1h - 14.2h - 15.0h - 15.1h
Popocat
« Last Edit: September 09, 2013, 09:27:47 AM by Hilda with Clicker » Logged
Shanthi
Administrator
Kentucky Derby Winner

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 03, 2012, 08:48:45 AM »

Congrats on a successful foaling season. :) (Aside from you mare.) Hope these foals do well for you in a couple of years!
Hilda with Clicker
Beta Testers
Race Winner

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 01, 2013, 10:46:03 AM »

These foals will be auctioned as 2yo's early next year:

Ruidoso (NCh. The Fighting Fifty x Noisy Nancy)

Popocat
« Last Edit: November 29, 2013, 07:20:35 AM by Hilda with Clicker » Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All] Go Up Print 
Final Furlong Forum  |  Breeding  |  Foaling Barn  |  Topic: 2016 Clicker Lab foals « previous next »

SMF 2.0.13 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Final Furlong Forum, 2016 Clicker Lab foals - Theme by Mustang Forums