Final Furlong Forum
Final Furlong
Nov. 23, 2021 6:00am

Final Furlong Forum - 2016 Clicker Lab foals

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 23, 2017, 10:00:56 AM

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Final Furlong Forum  |  Breeding  |  Foaling Barn  |  Topic: 2016 Clicker Lab foals
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: 2016 Clicker Lab foals  (Read 5028 times)
Shadowfax
« Reply #30 on: February 06, 2012, 01:40:49 PM »

Lovely colt, I love strawberry roans
Hilda with Clicker
Beta Testers
Race Winner

Stable Name: Clicker Lab

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 17, 2012, 07:35:48 AM »

A new filly! The poor thing is born about two weeks early, maybe because of that she's so tiny. But her pedigree is really good.

Malavida - 8.2h dark bay filly, with a stripe and one ermine. By NCh. National Post (B), out of Nanao. Bred by Triple M Racing. Her dam has a speed record on dirt (10.5 furlongs), in a race which she won by impressive 5 1/2 lengths. Sire is Gr. 1 Stakes level on both dirt and turf. He had only 7 foals on the track.
Malavida means "bad life". When I was in Greece, me and my friends were often followed by a pack of homeless dogs. One of them was really pretty, and I liked her a lot, so we decided to give her a name. My friends were Spanish and so is the name ;) and the life of a racing thoroughbred is not as hard as of a homeless dog, but not easy either!

Nanao will be bred to WCh. Gotta Go, but that's in April so we have plenty of time. She really didn't need to hurry  ::)
The next foal will be related to Ch. Rain Storm who is a half brother of Gotta Go (same sire, GCh. Go For Dash (S)) and a half brother of Nanao (same dam, Always Rainin' (S)).
Shadowfax
« Reply #32 on: February 17, 2012, 08:52:48 AM »

Lovely Filly
CricketHill
Beta Testers
Race Winner

Stable Name: Cricket Hill

Cricket Hill: Established 2006

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 17, 2012, 10:57:56 AM »

Cute filly. =)
Grace Littlef
Beta Testers
Race Winner

Stable Name: Iron Spur Stables

Proud Rattie Mommy!!

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 17, 2012, 02:36:42 PM »

Pretty :)
WHEN GOD CREATED THE HORSE,HE SPOKE TO THE MAGNIFICENT CREATURE: I HAVE MADE THEE WITHOUT EQUAL, ALL THE TREASURE OF THIS EARTH LIE BETWEEN THY EYES.

Home of,Ch. Set It OffNew in the Studbarn-guest stallion-NCh.Irish Gold,our studs- ICH.Gilded Saint, NCH.Golden Text, NCh. Black Light II
Hilda with Clicker
Beta Testers
Race Winner

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 02, 2012, 02:50:31 PM »

My next due mare is a leased one, so her foal will belong to someone else (I overlooked it when I was buying her, for the foal of course ::) ) but I collected enough activity points to create a racehorse ;D so he will be our next "foal" instead of that one!

Introducing Click and Play - a 3yo stallion born in May, but already 16.3h tall. He's a handsome red chestnut with many white spots; four socks, star, and snip. His name is after "Click and Play Agility", a very inspiring book about training your dog in a positive and fun way. Although it is meant for dog owners, I was using it mostly when doing "freestyle groundwork" with a horse.
I just googled the book and found out that it's a free download now... under Creative Commons license. So enjoy it if you're interested in training anything:
http://agilitynerd.com/blog/agility/publications/ClickAndPlayAgility.html
Shadowfax
« Reply #36 on: March 03, 2012, 01:15:32 PM »

good luck with him
Hilda with Clicker
Beta Testers
Race Winner

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 09, 2012, 05:35:25 AM »

And another filly, which we sneaked with her mum from Morning Star auction. Her pedigree is quite unique, so I'm glad that it's a filly.

Hurtadilla - 8.1h little bay filly with a stripe and coronet. Bred by Morning Star Farms. By ICh. Gunningdownromance (S) - a stallion that doesn't appear in our bloodlines and we're not breeding to him; out of Stealthily, a broodmare by Conspiracy Theory (G). I really like this rare cross, which should produce a nice turf runner.
"A hurtadillas" means "stealthily" in Spanish; hence the name. "Caminar hurtadilla" means "stealth walk".

Stealthily will now be bred to a new stud NCh. Irish Gold.

Besides, our leased mare Queen Robyn gave birth to a nice foal for Markos and we will breed her to NCh. Joyeux Oiseau for a nicely coloured foal ;) and our brood Easy Union earned a silver ranking  (21.8 ) thanks to her talented Foolhardy daughter.
Grace Littlef
Beta Testers
Race Winner

Stable Name: Iron Spur Stables

Proud Rattie Mommy!!

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 09, 2012, 11:43:13 PM »

I wanted that one! Lol congrats.
WHEN GOD CREATED THE HORSE,HE SPOKE TO THE MAGNIFICENT CREATURE: I HAVE MADE THEE WITHOUT EQUAL, ALL THE TREASURE OF THIS EARTH LIE BETWEEN THY EYES.

Home of,Ch. Set It OffNew in the Studbarn-guest stallion-NCh.Irish Gold,our studs- ICH.Gilded Saint, NCH.Golden Text, NCh. Black Light II
Shadowfax
« Reply #39 on: March 10, 2012, 03:31:47 PM »

Nice filly
Hilda with Clicker
Beta Testers
Race Winner

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 04, 2012, 07:48:44 AM »

Woohoo! I've been so impatient waiting for one overdue mare, and then two babies arrived at the same time!

Nudibranquio - a gorgeous 8.2h liver chestnut colt with three stockings. By the retired stallion A.P. Indy (S), out of Santiago Roja, a tall mare that had only a few starts in her career, won once and placed once. I hope that he will follow his dad's footprints. Nudibranquio is a new Spanish word that I learned - a gorgeous underwater creature that has nothing to do with horses ;)

Santiago Roja will be bred to NCh. Demand The Best.

Doridacea - 8.3h dapple grey filly by NCh. Cryptic Ballad (B), out of Tea Cup, and bred by Clicker Lab! :D Let's see what I was hoping to get... well, Tea Cup didn't race a lot but she was good on dirt and turf and she was a stayer. She has three speed records on turf and one on dirt! Cryptic Ballad was a steeplechaser, Grade 1 level on all distances. Let's hope that the filly will have some talents. Her name is another underwater creature.

Tea Cup will be bred to ICh. Unabridged.
Shanthi
Administrator
Kentucky Derby Winner

Stable Name: Stillwater Farms

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 04, 2012, 07:57:29 AM »

Cute names. :)
« Last Edit: April 04, 2012, 02:45:01 PM by Shanthi » Logged
Hilda with Clicker
Beta Testers
Race Winner

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 04, 2012, 02:43:32 PM »

Hm... but what do you mean? ;)
Shanthi
Administrator
Kentucky Derby Winner

Stable Name: Stillwater Farms

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 04, 2012, 02:45:18 PM »

Argh, touch-typing in the dark when half-awake really doesn't work sometimes. ;)
Hilda with Clicker
Beta Testers
Race Winner

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 29, 2012, 03:53:20 PM »

Unfortunately, our overdue mare has died :( she was a month overdue, and maybe this was the reason. She gave birth to a beautiful grey filly which is her first and only foal.

Daralhorra - 9.1h tall grey filly with a star, stripe, sock and ermine. By gold ranked GCh. High On Love, out of Ruby Tiger, a tall and beautiful mare which ran only 10 races but she was quite a nice racehorse. The filly should run well on intermediate distance. Daralhorra is a castle in Granada, Spain.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All Go Up Print 
Final Furlong Forum  |  Breeding  |  Foaling Barn  |  Topic: 2016 Clicker Lab foals « previous next »

SMF 2.0.13 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Final Furlong Forum, 2016 Clicker Lab foals - Theme by Mustang Forums