Final Furlong Forum
Final Furlong
Nov. 23, 2021 6:06am

Final Furlong Forum - "View Scheduled Entries"

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 23, 2017, 10:06:34 AM

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Final Furlong Forum  |  General  |  Questions  |  Topic: "View Scheduled Entries"
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: "View Scheduled Entries"  (Read 519 times)
Hilda with Clicker
Beta Testers
Race Winner

Stable Name: Clicker Lab

View Profile
« on: January 16, 2012, 11:58:29 AM »

I just found this "View Scheduled Entries" button on my horse's page ;) and I don't know what is this for? It's always empty, even if a horse is entered in a race, I have only this message: "There are no scheduled entries for this horse." so I was wondering how can I use it, as for now I'm planning future entries for my horses in the stable notes.
Shanthi
Administrator
Kentucky Derby Winner

Stable Name: Stillwater Farms

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2012, 12:10:31 PM »

Future entries aren't written fully. This will be finished in the rewrite.
Starfish
Beta Testers
Race Winner

Stable Name: Starfish Stables

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2012, 01:12:54 PM »

Future entries aren't written fully. This will be finished in the rewrite.

How is the rewrite going? It must be a massive job to rewrite all that code. I don't envy you that job. If there is any way that I can help with Beta testing or anything, please don't hesitate to ask. I wish I could help with the coding but, while I do know some computer languages and have done programming in the past, it is mostly languages that went out with the Ark, e.g. COBOL, Fortran, Basic and RPG. I do have some XML experience, but I had asked you once before what language this code was in and, while I don't remember what you told me it was, it wasn't one I had ever heard of before. If you ever need any help with Excel spreadsheets (not that I think you use any in this), let me know. That is one area I am pretty good with.
Lewis
Shanthi
Administrator
Kentucky Derby Winner

Stable Name: Stillwater Farms

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2012, 01:46:51 PM »

How is the rewrite going? It must be a massive job to rewrite all that code. I don't envy you that job. If there is any way that I can help with Beta testing or anything, please don't hesitate to ask. I wish I could help with the coding but, while I do know some computer languages and have done programming in the past, it is mostly languages that went out with the Ark, e.g. COBOL, Fortran, Basic and RPG. I do have some XML experience, but I had asked you once before what language this code was in and, while I don't remember what you told me it was, it wasn't one I had ever heard of before. If you ever need any help with Excel spreadsheets (not that I think you use any in this), let me know. That is one area I am pretty good with.

It's going pretty slowly, since I haven't had much time for it. :( I'm hoping to really tackle it later this year, though. (Ideally, I'll be able to quit my full-time job - at least temporarily - in a few months and devote all my time to working on things like FF.)

I may be able to use some Excel handiwork to streamline the data. I'll have to see, though.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Final Furlong Forum  |  General  |  Questions  |  Topic: "View Scheduled Entries" « previous next »

SMF 2.0.13 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Final Furlong Forum, "View Scheduled Entries" - Theme by Mustang Forums