Final Furlong Forum
Final Furlong
Nov. 19, 2021 9:09pm

Final Furlong Forum - Clover Springs 2016 Foals

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 20, 2017, 01:09:54 AM

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Final Furlong Forum  |  Breeding  |  Foaling Barn  |  Topic: Clover Springs 2016 Foals
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5 [All] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Clover Springs 2016 Foals  (Read 4297 times)
CloverSprings
« on: January 26, 2012, 02:53:52 AM »

Lagging a bit behind in posting but we've only had three new arrivals so far in January.  Many to go... ;)

Golden Lioness
NCh. Bellagio x Goldberry
8.1h black filly
Born: January 1, 2016

Lioness is Goldberry's first foal since being retired last year. Bit of a weird name for being a black foal, but what can I say I was watching the Lion King recently ;)  Goldberry will be visiting Crystal Rainbow for her 2017 foal.

Show of Heart
NCh. Bellagio x Laura Croft
9.2h black filly
Born: January 6, 2016

Second foal by Laura Croft (2015: ValleyoftheKings by Crystal Rainbow) and 3/4 sibling to Ivory Goddess.

Rainbow Hunter
WCh. Crystal Rainbow (S) x NCh. Highland Paint
9.1h bay colt
Born: January 8, 2016

First foal out of Highland Paint and really loving forward to The Black's influence on this colt. Paint is being bred to Guilded Saint for her 2017 foal.

3 foals so far in 2016, 60 foals left (2 fillies, 1 colt)
« Last Edit: January 26, 2012, 05:30:43 AM by Lindsay-CloverSprings » Logged
CricketHill
Beta Testers
Race Winner

Stable Name: Cricket Hill

Cricket Hill: Established 2006

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2012, 03:49:00 AM »

Very pretty foals. Congrats!
Dawn
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2012, 03:54:34 AM »

Pretty Babies....
Grace Littlef
Beta Testers
Race Winner

Stable Name: Iron Spur Stables

Proud Rattie Mommy!!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2012, 04:19:38 AM »

Nice!
WHEN GOD CREATED THE HORSE,HE SPOKE TO THE MAGNIFICENT CREATURE: I HAVE MADE THEE WITHOUT EQUAL, ALL THE TREASURE OF THIS EARTH LIE BETWEEN THY EYES.

Home of,Ch. Set It OffNew in the Studbarn-guest stallion-NCh.Irish Gold,our studs- ICH.Gilded Saint, NCH.Golden Text, NCh. Black Light II
Shanthi
Administrator
Kentucky Derby Winner

Stable Name: Stillwater Farms

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2012, 07:37:45 AM »

Love the names. :)
Shadowfax
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2012, 03:53:29 PM »

Love them, and I think Golden Lioness actually suits her
CloverSprings
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2012, 05:34:01 PM »

A few new foals born in the past couple of days  :)

Firebreather
ICh. Ring of Fire (S) x Ch. Touch of Magic
9.3h bay colt
Born: January 29, 2016

Firebreather is Touch of Magic's first foal. Has ICh. Little Miss (Miss Hayday) lines on the dam-side, and has a mix of Rogue, Worth and Cross Roads influence. Touch of Magic will be bred to Bellagio for her 2017 foal.

Hoist My Colors
WCh. All Jazzed Up x Tartan
9.1h chestnut colt

Hoist My Colors is Tartan's second foal. Has Nation's Colors (Nation's Pride) lines on the dam-side. Tartan has been bred to Crystal Rainbow for her 2017 foal.

Youwantapieceame
Ch. Youwouldntbelievit (S) x WCh. Crystal Rainbow (S)
9.0h dark bay filly

1/2 sibling to SP One Song Glory and Ch. Tides Of Omagh. Youwouldntbelievit is in foal to Void for her 2017 foal.

Mere Magic
NCh. Highland Wizard (S) x WCh. Dreamboat (B)
9.1h dark bay filly
Born: January 30, 2016

1/2 sibling to SP Say It Right. Ties to Gimme A Shot (Gimme A Chance) family. Dreamboat will be bred to Foolhardy for her 2017 foal (*drool*)

7 foals so far in 2016, 56 foals left (4 fillies, 3 colts)
Shanthi
Administrator
Kentucky Derby Winner

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2012, 05:36:42 PM »

Shadowfax
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2012, 08:05:27 PM »

Lovely batch
Grace Littlef
Beta Testers
Race Winner

Proud Rattie Mommy!!

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2012, 08:26:56 PM »

love yawantapeiceame, thats so cool!! congrats on healthy babies :)
WHEN GOD CREATED THE HORSE,HE SPOKE TO THE MAGNIFICENT CREATURE: I HAVE MADE THEE WITHOUT EQUAL, ALL THE TREASURE OF THIS EARTH LIE BETWEEN THY EYES.

Home of,Ch. Set It OffNew in the Studbarn-guest stallion-NCh.Irish Gold,our studs- ICH.Gilded Saint, NCH.Golden Text, NCh. Black Light II
CloverSprings
« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2012, 02:24:23 PM »

Thanks everyone! We also had another healthy filly born early this morning:

Bay of Fundy
ICh. Chivalry (B) x Vancouver Mist
8.1h black filly
Born: February 1, 2016

I haven't visited the real Bay of Fundy on Canada's east coast yet but it is on my bucket list. Vancouver Mist's first foal (Midnight Blues by Gimme A Shot) hits the track this year and Bay of Fundy is her third foal. Vancouver is being bred to Void for her 2017 foal.

8 foals so far in 2016, 55 foals left (5 fillies, 3 colts)
CricketHill
Beta Testers
Race Winner

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2012, 03:43:17 PM »

The Dreamboat x Foolhardy cross should be magical. Best of luck with all your foals!
Shanthi
Administrator
Kentucky Derby Winner

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2012, 03:48:50 PM »

The Dreamboat x Foolhardy cross should be magical.

No kidding. If we team up, we can sneak it out of the barn next year...Lindsay will never notice. ;)
Grace Littlef
Beta Testers
Race Winner

Proud Rattie Mommy!!

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2012, 04:18:20 PM »

Lol @ Shanthi

CloverSprings
« Reply #14 on: February 02, 2012, 01:52:58 PM »

Three new foals arrived this morning on Groundhog Day (all colts!):

Cry to the Moon
Invasor x GCh. Dark Princess (B)
9.2h bay colt
Born: February 2, 2016

1/2 sibling to SP Ch. Sailor's Girl and other winners. First crop by one of the newest FF stallions Invasor so a bit of an experiment. Dark Princess is being bred to Bellagio for her 2017 foal.

Dreams and Egos
WCh. Crystal Rainbow (S) x Ch. Dreamweaver
9.3h grey colt

Dreamweaver's first foal (Bear Witness) will be hitting the track this year and being a stakes winner herself I'm interested to see how her foals will do. Dreamweaver is going to see Candidate for her 2017 foal.

Jazz and Cocktails
WCh. Crystal Rainbow (S) x Chicago
9.1h chestnut colt

Chicago's first foal (Love Vigilante) will be starting her racing career this year. Just lov this guy's name! :) Chicago will be bred to Bellagio for her 2017 foal.

11 foals so far in 2016, 52 foals left (5 fillies, 6 colts)
Shelbie
Race Winner

Stable Name: Black Storm West

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2012, 02:12:57 PM »

I LOVE Jazz and Cocktails! Cry to the Moon is cool, to.
~ Black Storm West ~
there will be fireworks tonight
Standing NCH. French Ruby & NCh. Yes It's Paddy
Shanthi
Administrator
Kentucky Derby Winner

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2012, 02:23:41 PM »

Grace Littlef
Beta Testers
Race Winner

Proud Rattie Mommy!!

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2012, 03:16:25 PM »

Cool name!

KindleHopeFarms
« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2012, 04:39:34 PM »

Gorgeous colts. And, I adore the names, as well. Jazz and Cocktails is brilliant!
Shadowfax
« Reply #19 on: February 04, 2012, 12:21:18 PM »

Nice foals, where are mine when I need them?
CloverSprings
« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2012, 04:17:16 PM »

The foal brigade has begun to arrive!  Also, no stealing of the Foolhardy x Atlantis filly... she's being kept behind lock and key  ;)

Almost a Gentleman
NCh. Void (B) x Ch. Almost Heaven
9.1h black colt
Born: February 5, 2016

Almost Heaven's first foal (Heavenly Orbit) starts her racing career this year. Almost Heaven is being bred to Bellagio for her 2017 foal.

Kelpie
ICh. Sleipnir x Still of the Night
8.2h dark bay filly

Searching with Sleipnir, I found a list of mythological horses that I could base this filly's name off of. A kelpie is a supernatural water horse from Celtic folklore that is said to haunt the rivers and lochs of Scotland and Ireland. Still of the Night has been bred to Chivalry for her 2017 foal.

Samba
WCh. All Jazzed Up x Ch. Filly from Chile
10.0h bay filly

Her name of course comes from one of my favorite dances ;) 1/2 sibling to Luminary who is a winner on the track. Filly from Chile has been bred to Foolhardy for her 2017 foal.

Sparkle and Shine
NCh. Bellagio x El Nino
10.1h black filly
Born: February 6, 2016

Another very tall filly born at CS. El Nino's first foal (Sheza Firework) will be starting her racing career in 2016. El Nino is being bred to All Jazzed Up for her 2017 foal.

Featherfoot
NCh. Bellagio x Evanescence
8.1h dark bay filly
Born: February 7, 2016

Just love this filly's name! :) Evanescence's first foal (Slew's Bandit) hits the track for his 2yo season this year. Evanescence is being bred to Void for her 2017 foal.

Gimme Suave
NCh. Gimme A Shot (B) x Star Radiance
8.3h black colt

1/2 sibling to Champagnesupernova who placed as a 2yo runner. Star Radiance was bred to Chivalry for her 2017 foal.

Pride and Passion
NCh. Bellagio x ICh. Clendon Park (B)
8.1h dark bay filly

A lot of x and x names for Clover Springs this year, but I'm loving all of them including this one. 1/2 sibling to SW Ch. Busker and winners Garden State and Kimbo.

Sequin Slippers
WCh. All Jazzed Up x WCh. Oscuro Arco Iris
10.0h bay filly

TALL Jazz filly here! I was thinking Wizard of Oz / Over the Rainbow when I was thinking up 1/2 sibling to MSW Ch. Glow in the Dark. Oscuro has been bred to Foolhardy for her 2017 foal.

Trillian
FFCh. Foolhardy (S) x NCh. Atlantis (P)
9.3h black filly

I'm so excited this foal is a filly, and can you tell I've been reading Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy books lately? ;)  1/2 sibling to MSW GCh. Prospero and GCh. Mummify, and to SW Ch. Timaeus and Ch. Maya. (note: I'm putting a lock on her)

20 foals so far in 2016, 43 foals left (12 fillies, 8 colts)
Shanthi
Administrator
Kentucky Derby Winner

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2012, 04:22:11 PM »

Love all the names.

Will keep my thieving plans a secret from now on. ;)
CricketHill
Beta Testers
Race Winner

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2012, 04:43:37 PM »

Gorgeous. I say we split the herd, Shanthi. =)
« Last Edit: February 08, 2012, 04:44:09 PM by Shanthi » Logged
Shanthi
Administrator
Kentucky Derby Winner

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2012, 04:44:22 PM »

I can neither confirm nor deny any existing plans to steal ponies.
Grace Littlef
Beta Testers
Race Winner

Proud Rattie Mommy!!

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 08, 2012, 05:47:28 PM »

Hey I'm with you, when we going over the wall?! Lol, ABSOLUTELY LOVE,LOVE! Both babies and names!!  And this IS the season for big foals!!

Shadowfax
« Reply #25 on: February 08, 2012, 08:21:07 PM »

Love them all, especially Kelpie *tries to figure out if one filly would be missed* ;) 
Grace Littlef
Beta Testers
Race Winner

Proud Rattie Mommy!!

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 10, 2012, 04:38:20 AM »

Lol I bet she gets a big dog to keep us all out!

CloverSprings
« Reply #27 on: February 10, 2012, 02:21:47 PM »

Hmm, which breed of dogs to choose.... ;)
Shanthi
Administrator
Kentucky Derby Winner

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 10, 2012, 02:36:42 PM »

I vote you pick my dog. :P He's of no particular breed, but would make an excellent guard dog. Promise!*

*No guarantees are made as to the quality of guarding, or selectiveness of whom he guards against. No claims are made as to his actual guarding prowess, or likelihood not to just roll over to be petted. Use him as a guard dog at your own risk.
CricketHill
Beta Testers
Race Winner

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 10, 2012, 04:29:00 PM »

I vote you pick my dog. :P He's of no particular breed, but would make an excellent guard dog. Promise!*

*No guarantees are made as to the quality of guarding, or selectiveness of whom he guards against. No claims are made as to his actual guarding prowess, or likelihood not to just roll over to be petted. Use him as a guard dog at your own risk.

Heheh... We always used to joke that our golden retriever would show the burglars right to the silver. You know, because he wanted to be helpful and all.

I mean, he'd make an excellent guard dog, Lindsay. Plus, he generate his own army of dog-fur dust bunnies. Instant back-up!
Shanthi
Administrator
Kentucky Derby Winner

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: February 10, 2012, 04:42:01 PM »

Plus, he generate his own army of dog-fur dust bunnies. Instant back-up!

That, I can guarantee. ;)

Plus, the face! How can you resist?

See? Excellent guard dog! He loves you already, and he doesn't even know you.
Grace Littlef
Beta Testers
Race Winner

Proud Rattie Mommy!!

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 10, 2012, 04:43:35 PM »

rofl, i offer mine too!! shes soooo scary(30 pounds of labrador and itallian greyhound) ,she has a big bark and no bite, she will just help the burglars too! ,and roll over for a belly rub!! lol   you are too funny with that tiny disclaimer, i had to get right up to the screen to read it!! lol, this is so fun!

CloverSprings
« Reply #32 on: February 19, 2012, 04:54:49 AM »

After much consideration, I'm consulting Caesar on this one but thanks for the offer ;)  Hehehe  Finally have another filly to report on too:

Brilliant Moment
ICh. Chivalry (B) x Ch. Wild Streak (S)
8.0h black filly
Born: February 19, 2016

1/2 sibling to GCh. Lucky Streak. Lovely filly with Rogue, Worth and Slew in her bloodlines. Wild Streak was bred to Foolhardy for her 2017 foal

21 foals so far in 2016, 42 foals left (13 fillies, 8 colts)  ...still waiting on Highland Echo to foal very shortly
Grace Littlef
Beta Testers
Race Winner

Proud Rattie Mommy!!

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 19, 2012, 06:51:45 PM »

Nice filly! Love the name! 
I've had two dogs named ceasar when I was 7  a mutt, and a rotty named Ceazar the Destroyer when I was 21. (and the only thing he destroyed was furniture!!) lol not a very tough rotty, he would sulk if you yelled at him and he was 110 lbs! Lol

CloverSprings
« Reply #34 on: March 25, 2012, 06:47:42 AM »

Wow haven't posted about the new babies in over a month... this is going to be a long list  ;)

Song of Trinity
ICh. Long Live The King x Ch. Highland Echo (S)
9.2h bay filly
Born: February 27, 2016

1/2 sibling to MSW Ch. Dancer's Echo, and SW Ch. Danzig's Echo, Echo In Time and Ch. Take Note. Highland Echo was bred to Take Me Away for her 2017 foal.

Hunger Games
NCh. Carrowmore x Aerials
8.3h chestnut filly
Born: February 29, 2016

Just had to use the name because of the books/movie  ;)  Aerials first foal Digital Skye is a 2yo this year and will be hitting the track. Aerials was bred to Bellagio for her 2017 foal.

Pillage n' Plunder
WCh. Crystal Rainbow (S) x Punxsutawney Phily
9.1h chestnut colt
Born: March 2, 2016

Phily lost her Worth My While foal last year, so Pillage is her first surviving foal. Rainbow Quest and Laird lines, plus I love his name (can you tell I was watching Pirates of the Caribbean last night?). Phily was bred to Void for her 2017 foal.

Whirling Skies
ICh. Chivalry (B) x Ch. Sweet Dreams (G)
10.0h black colt
Born: March 3, 2016

Sadly Whirling Skies is Sweet Dream's last foal and she was retired this year :(  1/2 sibling to MSW Ch. Fragrant & ICh. What's Your Dream, and SW Gimme Gimme Gimme, Ch. Dreamweaver and Ch. Willy Wonka.

Knighty Night
ICh. Chivalry (B) x Vaudeville (S)
9.2h dark grey filly
Born: March 3, 2016

Love the play on words for her name and of course it's based off both her parents. 1/2 sibling to MSW Ch. Catch Phrase and SW Showoff. Vaudeville was bred to Foolhardy for her 2017 foal.

Sea of Roses
WCh. All Jazzed Up x Olympic Dream
9.3h bay filly
Born: March 5, 2016

Second foal for Olympic Dream and of course this lady's grand-dam is Patriot Games (RDC)(P). Olympic Dream was bred to Foolhardy for her 2017 foal.

Highly Proper
ICh. Highland Magic (G) x Heatherette
9.0h grey filly
Born: March 6, 2016

This filly is Heatherette's first foal and has lovely Rogue, Irish River and Valid Wager lines. Heatherette was bred to Spock for her 2017 foal.

Insider
FFCh. Foolhardy (P) x NCh. Fingerprints
10.1h dark bay colt
Born: March 7, 2016

Another monster foal to add to the list for 2016  ;) Really excited for this boy once he starts racing in a few years. Fingerprints first foal Rolling Blackout is a 2yo this year and she was bred to Striking It Rich for her 2017 foal.

Jewel of Destiny
NCh. Yes It's Paddy x Jet Propulsion
8.0h chestnut filly
Born: March 7, 2016

Lots of my mares have their first foals hitting the track this year and Jet Propulsion is no exception with Afterburners (Turn n'Burn). Jet was bred to Crystal Rainbow for her 2017 foal.

Neon Avenue
ICh. Chivalry (B) x Ch. Dr. Sweetie
9.1h bay filly
Born: March 15, 2016

Third foal from Dr. Sweetie and her first foal Jazzy Legz (by Strider) will be hitting the track this year. Lovely Worth and Jazz It Up lines. Sweetie has been bred to Foolhardy for her 2017 foal.

31 foals so far in 2016, 32 foals left (20 fillies, 11 colts)  We're having a filly year so far in 2016  ;)
Grace Littlef
Beta Testers
Race Winner

Proud Rattie Mommy!!

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 25, 2012, 08:18:38 AM »

Wow nice names and some huge babies! Definitely a big baby year in FF!

Shanthi
Administrator
Kentucky Derby Winner

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 25, 2012, 08:41:10 AM »

CloverSprings
« Reply #37 on: March 31, 2012, 06:13:13 PM »

Some new babies arrived in the barn the past couple of days, but sadly we also lost our first two foals of the year  :(

We sadly lost our WCh. Nightfight (G) x AffairsOfTheHeart foal. Affair has been bred to Foolhardy for her 2017 foal but she'll be back to see Nightfight another time.

We also lost our WCh. All Jazzed Up x Ch. Smilin' Irish (B) foal. Smilin' was bred to Crystal Rainbow for next year's foal.

Fremont Street
NCh. Bellagio x Dolphin's Cry
8.1h black colt
Born: March 30, 2016

Fremont Street is the second foal for Dolphin's Cry. Lovely Patriot Games, Man O'War and Rainbow Quest lines on this guy.

Irene Adler
WCh. Crystal Rainbow (S) x ICh. What's Your Dream (B)
9.1h bay filly
Born: March 31, 2016

Crystal was making me think of the maharaja's diamond reference in the first Sherlock Holmes movie, and then it went to Irene Adler. I love both Robert Downey Jr. and Rachel McAdams a lot so this was a perfect filly name for me  ;)  What's Your Dream was bred to Bellagio for her 2017 foal.

Side of Happy
WCh. All Jazzed Up x Dream Maker (B)
8.1h chestnut colt
Born: March 31, 2016

Dream Maker has quite a few winning foals but no stakes winners yet, hopefully that will change. Dream Maker was bred to Crystal Rainbow for her 2017 foal.

36 foals so far in 2016, 27 foals left (21 fillies, 13 colts), 2 foals deceased
Shanthi
Administrator
Kentucky Derby Winner

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 31, 2012, 06:28:47 PM »

Sorry about your foals. :( That's always a bummer.

Love the other ones' names, though!
Grace Littlef
Beta Testers
Race Winner

Proud Rattie Mommy!!

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 31, 2012, 06:29:58 PM »

sorry for your losses, and congrats on the nice big healthy foals, cute names! :)

imagine
Beta Testers
Race Winner

Stable Name: Generous Bloodstock

Anything is possible with a willing heart.

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 31, 2012, 07:53:32 PM »

Sorry for your loss. Glad the others arrived safely.
Emma @ Generous Bloodstock
Anything is possible with a willing heart

Standing at stud in 2020:
ICh Blue Smoke
ICh Quarren
NCh Lasting Spirit
GCh Mantle of Power
CloverSprings
« Reply #41 on: April 01, 2012, 05:55:42 PM »

Thanks everyone!  We had another beautiful blue roan colt arrive this morning at the stable and I swear my mind travels to odd places sometimes for names...

Blue Crown
ICh. Chivalry (B) x Knight's Princess (B)
8.3h blue roan colt
Born: April 1, 2016

I thought at first Blue Ivy if this foal was a filly but Blue Crown it will be. ;) Knight's Princess was bred to All Jazzed Up for her 2017 foal.

37 foals so far in 2016, 26 foals left (21 fillies, 14 colts), 2 foals deceased
Grace Littlef
Beta Testers
Race Winner

Proud Rattie Mommy!!

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 01, 2012, 06:16:53 PM »

Love it!

Shanthi
Administrator
Kentucky Derby Winner

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 01, 2012, 06:22:01 PM »

Me too. :)
CloverSprings
« Reply #44 on: April 06, 2012, 05:22:12 AM »

More foals a'plenty over the last few days:

Eris Discordia
WCh. As You Wish (B) x GCh. Rhiannon (S)
9.3h black filly
Born: April 2, 2016

A combination of the Greek and Latin names for the goddess of strife and and discord and I couldn't resist not using it once I found it.  Lovely set of bloodlines on this filly (Highland Sorceress, Man O'War, Secretariat, Cross Roads). Rhiannon was bred to Foolhardy for her 2017 foal.

Sir Percivale
WCh. Crystal Rainbow (S) x GCh. Ladylove (G)
9.2h bay colt
Born: April 2, 2016

Also had Monty Python and the knights of the round table in my head last night and this colt's name was another result. 1/2 sibling to MSW NCh. Fingerprints and GCh. While It Lasts and Ladylove was bred to Gotta Go for her 2017 foal.

Knight of Flowers
ICh. What's Your Point (S) x NCh. Crucible (S)
9.3h blue roan colt
Born: April 4, 2016

Another fabulous blue roan in the barn and the first thing I thought of was Sir Loras Tyrell aka the "Knight of Flowers" in the Song of Ice and Fire series. Who else watched the opening episode for season two on Sunday?  ;)  1/2 sibling to MSW Ch. Whisper to Me and SW Return With Honor. Crucible has been bred to Stressed for her 2017 foal.

Luxor
NCh. Bellagio (B) x NCh. Nation's Colors (B)
9.0h bay colt
Born: April 4, 2016

Let's see how many Vegas strip famous landmarks/hotels we can hit with Bellagio foals  ;)  1/2 sibling to SW Ch. Olympic Colors, Ch. Full of Glory and Ch. Color of Magic. I love breeding my stable's power mare lines (Foolish Question & Nation's Pride) together to see what will happen. Nation's Colors was retired this year so sadly Luxor is her last foal.

Risk it All
FFCh. Foolhardy (P) x Tempting Fate
9.1h dark bay colt
Born: April 5, 2016

*drool* I think that is all I can say with the lines on this colt being tied to Foolhardy (P) (What's It Worth (P) x Foolish Question (P)) and Tempting Fate (Bold Ruler (G) x Playing With Fire (P)) Tempting Fate was bred to Bellagio for her 2017 foal.

Time to Dazzle
NCh. Void (B) x Ch. New Moon
9.0h black colt

Just realized as I'm writing this could be another Twilight reference to sparkling vampires ;)  New Moon was bred to All Jazzed Up for her 2017 foal.

Windtalker
FFCh. Foolhardy (P) x GCh. Charming Dance (B)
9.0h grey colt

1/2 sibling to SP Voodoo Lady and a few winners. Charming Dance is going to be bred to Stressed for her 2017 foal.

Light the Day
FFCh. High Chances (S) x ICh. Long Shot (B)
9.2h bay filly
Born: April 6, 2016

From Patriot Games (P) and Highland Laird (S) lines *drool*  Long Shot is going to be bred to I'm No Fool in his first season for a 2017 foal! So excited  :)

43 foals so far in 2016, 18 foals left (23 fillies, 20 colts), 2 foals deceased  The boys are starting to catch up...
« Last Edit: April 06, 2012, 08:54:46 PM by Lindsay-CloverSprings » Logged
Shanthi
Administrator
Kentucky Derby Winner

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: April 06, 2012, 08:05:12 AM »

LOVE the names. And bloodlines. Drool.
imagine
Beta Testers
Race Winner

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 06, 2012, 11:56:06 AM »

Very nice bunch of foals :)

ICh Blue Smoke
ICh Quarren
NCh Lasting Spirit
GCh Mantle of Power
Shelbie
Race Winner

Stable Name: Black Storm West

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 06, 2012, 01:39:53 PM »

I love the names Luxor, Windtalker, and Light the Day!
~ Black Storm West ~
there will be fireworks tonight
Standing NCH. French Ruby & NCh. Yes It's Paddy
ivycreekfarm
Beta Testers
Owner

Stable Name: Ivy Creek Farm

View Profile Ivy Creek Farm
« Reply #48 on: April 06, 2012, 03:45:37 PM »

Someone (rightly) pointed out that Round Table is a hall of fame racehorse, so unfortunately you'll have to pick another name.

In other news, I LOVE the names Luxor and Windtalker, and I would kill to have a pedigree like Risk It All's in my barn!  I'm jealous.  :)
Alyssa
Ivy Creek Farm

Standing in 2021: NCh. Allinvain | NCh. Bear Witness | NCh. Bellagio {S} | NCh. Ducati | NCh. Exit Poll | NCh. Fight The Twilight | GCh. Zadar
Home to future stallions: NCh. Franco Classico, 2019 3YO Colt & Classic Horse of the Year
Grace Littlef
Beta Testers
Race Winner

Proud Rattie Mommy!!

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 06, 2012, 05:17:48 PM »

Ooooo time to raid Lindsey's barn! Awesome babies and names! I watched it, I love that show And I have all the books too! I'll have to start taking names of the casinos here for Bellagio foals. Lol

CloverSprings
« Reply #50 on: April 06, 2012, 09:41:12 PM »

Thanks for the correction, Alyssa!  It's just such a great name!  ;)  The colt has been re-named to Sir Percivale instead.
ivycreekfarm
Beta Testers
Owner

Stable Name: Ivy Creek Farm

View Profile Ivy Creek Farm
« Reply #51 on: April 06, 2012, 11:05:22 PM »

Here's hoping he lives up to the legend - I think the second name has a better ring to it, anyway, personally.  ;) 
Alyssa
Ivy Creek Farm

Standing in 2021: NCh. Allinvain | NCh. Bear Witness | NCh. Bellagio {S} | NCh. Ducati | NCh. Exit Poll | NCh. Fight The Twilight | GCh. Zadar
Home to future stallions: NCh. Franco Classico, 2019 3YO Colt & Classic Horse of the Year
CloverSprings
« Reply #52 on: May 20, 2012, 11:31:48 PM »

Quite a few new babies in the barn since the last post. I've been waiting since the start of the month for Highland Grace's foal and she finally foaled today curing the lump in my throat  ;)

Vdara
NCh. Bellagio (B) x GCh. Midnight Danger (P)
10.1h bay filly
Born: April 9, 2016

1/2 sibling to MSW WCh. Oscuro Arco Iris, NCh. Highland Outlaw, Ch. Navy Seal and GCh. Daytona Beach. Also to SW Ch. Validancer and Ch. Wild Streak. Sadly Vdara is Midnight Danger's last foal but we have quite a few fillies and mares to carry on the line  ;)

Princely Tales
ICh. Chivalry (B) x NCh. Always A Princess (S)
9.2h bay colt
Born: April 14, 2016

1/2 sibling to 2yo winner Akasha and from the Pink Princess (G)(RDC) line. Always A Princess has been bred to Crystal Rainbow for her 2017 foal.

Secret Attraction
GCh. Street Wise (S) x Secret Admirer (B)
10.1h bay colt
Born: April 20, 2016

1/2 sibling to MSW GCh. Sudoku and SP Ballroom Dancer; from the Always Be Mine (RDC) line. Secret Admirer has been bred again to Street Wise for her 2017 foal.

Holding Roses
NCh. Gimme A Shot (S) x Sin City
10.0h bay filly
Born: April 27, 2016

Roses is the second foal of Sin City with Foolish Question in her bloodlines. Sin City has been bred to Crystal Rainbow for her 2017 foal.

Dreamery
NCh. Void (B) x Kentucky Gold (B)
9.1h black filly
Born: May 5, 2016

Kentucky Gold has a few winning foals but no stakes placers or winners. Interested to see how the Planet Hollywood influence will work with this filly. Kentucky Gold has been bred to All Jazzed Up for her 2017 foal.

Foolin' No One
FFCh. Foolhardy (P) x GCh. Whimsical Whirl (P)
8.3h bay filly
Born: May 9, 2016

1/2 sibling to MSW WCh. All Jazzed Up and Ch. Swept Away along with SW Ch. Merlin. Really love the combination of Foolhardy and Whirlaway lines. Whimsical Whirl has been bred to Bellagio for her 2017 foal.

Night Owl Special
FFCh. High Chances (S) x Ch. Nuit Noir
8.2h chestnut filly
Born: May 15, 2016

Night Owl is the second foal out of Nuit Noir, and Noir has been bred to Long Live The King for her 2017 foal.

Foolabuck
FFCh. Foolhardy (P) x Speeding Bullet (S)
9.3h black colt
Born: May 17, 2016

Lovely black coloring on this colt with just a snip like his sire. 1/2 sibling to MSW Ch. Gunshot and Ch. Ready Set Go. Speeding Bullet has been bred to Dr. Evil for her 2017 foal.

Fabled Wings
NCh. Void (B) x Embassy
8.0h bay filly
Born: May 19, 2016

Fabled Wings is Embassy's second foal and again trying to get more Planet Hollywood blood in the barn. Embassy has been bred to All Jazzed Up for her 2017 foal.

Gracefuldancer
FFCh. Foolhardy (P) x WCh. Highland Grace (B)
7.3h grey filly
Born: May 20, 2016

Grace has a few winners but no stakes placers/winners yet. Here's to hoping having a Foolhardy mix will make her more like Swan's Dream. Grace has been bred to Foolhardy again for her 2017 foal (hoping for a colt next round ;)

Show Attitude
NCh. Bellagio (B) x Ch. Five Rings (B)
9.2h dark bay colt
Born: May 20, 2016

1/2 sibling to SP Eudora and from the Patriot Games (RDC) line. Five Rings is going to be bred to Tottenham Hotspur for her 2017 foal.

54 foals so far in 2016, 8 foals left (30 fillies, 24 colts), 2 foals deceased
Grace Littlef
Beta Testers
Race Winner

Proud Rattie Mommy!!

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 21, 2012, 12:44:51 AM »

Nice babies! I feel for the mares with all the 9-10 + h foals this yr!

Shanthi
Administrator
Kentucky Derby Winner

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 21, 2012, 09:35:46 AM »

Nice babies! :)
CloverSprings
« Reply #55 on: June 10, 2012, 03:52:29 PM »

Down to 1 left for this season!  I have 1 due in December but hoping that foal will hang on until January, and we also sadly lost another foal :(

Our NCh. Gimme A Shot (S) x Ch. Olympic Colors (B) filly didn't make it after being born on June 5th. Mama is doing fine thank goodness and is being bred to Gilded Saint for her 2017 foal.

Vermilion Moon
NCh. Void (B) x Venture Capitalist (S)
8.3h dark bay colt
Born: June 2, 2016

1/2 sibling to SP Ch. Secret Venture. Vermilion is only Venture's second colt as the majority have been fillies. Venture has been bred to Bellagio for her 2017 foal.

Black Glitter
WCh. Nightfight (P) x Rhapsody In Black (S)
9.3h black filly
Born: June 6, 2016

Congrats to Nightfight reaching platinum status! Love adding another daughter of his to the barn and she is 1/2 sibling to MSW NCh. American Rhapsody, MSW Ch. Nuit Noir and SW Ch. New Moon. Rhapsody has been bred to Chivalry for her 2017 foal.

Consuming Fire
NCh. Lasting Spirit (B) x Never High Enough (G)
8.2h bay colt

1/2 sibling to MSW GCh. Redemption and SW Ch. Never Worthy plus a few stakes placers. I really do love the Killing Time lines so it will be interesting to see how this colt races in a few years. Never High Enough has been bred to Devil His Due for her 2017 foal.

HeartoftheMatter
FFCh. Foolhardy (P) x Ch. Heartstring (B)
8.2h black filly
Born: June 7, 2016

I had a difficult time between naming her Heart of the Mater and HeartoftheMatter - ending up condensing and spelling Matter the correct way or it was going to drive me nuts ;)  1/2 sibling to winning Demon Hunter and I see great foals coming from this mare. Heartstring was bred to High Chances for her 2017 foal.

Celestial Game
FFCh. Foolhardy (P) x Ch. Celebration
9.2h bay filly
Born: June 9, 2016

Lovely Cigar line with Celebration and Celestial Game is her second foal. Celebration is being bred to Carrowmore for her 2017 foal.

59 foals so far in 2016, 2 foals left [1 this season] (33 fillies, 26 colts), 3 foals deceased
imagine
Beta Testers
Race Winner

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 10, 2012, 05:21:34 PM »

Sorry to hear you lost one but congrats on the others. Lovely foals :)

ICh Blue Smoke
ICh Quarren
NCh Lasting Spirit
GCh Mantle of Power
Shanthi
Administrator
Kentucky Derby Winner

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 10, 2012, 05:59:50 PM »

Love the names. :) Sorry about your filly, though.
Grace Littlef
Beta Testers
Race Winner

Proud Rattie Mommy!!

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 10, 2012, 06:34:29 PM »

Great names, love the NF fillies name, so cute!  saint was happy to see your girl :)  still waiting impatiently for my Saint babies to make an appearance!

CricketHill
Beta Testers
Race Winner

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 10, 2012, 08:48:27 PM »

Sorry for your loss. Glad the mare's doing well.

Love the names, especially Vermillion Moon.
hollyh1125
« Reply #60 on: June 25, 2012, 03:12:32 PM »

Black Glitter
WCh. Nightfight (P) x Rhapsody In Black (S)
9.3h black filly

Congrats to Nightfight reaching platinum status! Love adding another daughter of his to the barn and she is 1/2 sibling to MSW NCh. American Rhapsody, MSW Ch. Nuit Noir and SW Ch. New Moon. Rhapsody has been bred to Chivalry for her 2017 foal.

Thanks! :)  I was thinking Nightfight and a Foolhardy mare getting together in the future would be super fabulous.  :D  I
just lover her name too.  I imagine that black twinkle toes glitter on her hooves for race days.
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5 [All] Go Up Print 
Final Furlong Forum  |  Breeding  |  Foaling Barn  |  Topic: Clover Springs 2016 Foals « previous next »

SMF 2.0.13 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Final Furlong Forum, Clover Springs 2016 Foals - Theme by Mustang Forums