Final Furlong Forum
Final Furlong
Nov. 24, 2021 9:45am

Final Furlong Forum - Stable Workouts Link?

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 24, 2017, 01:45:49 PM

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Final Furlong Forum  |  General  |  Questions  |  Topic: Stable Workouts Link?
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Stable Workouts Link?  (Read 470 times)
Grace Littlef
Beta Testers
Race Winner

Stable Name: Iron Spur Stables

Proud Rattie Mommy!!

View Profile
« on: May 08, 2012, 08:32:38 AM »

Am I missing it, or is it possible to have, a page that lists the auto workout results for the whole stable so you don't have to go through each horse on those days?  Like the page after you've manually run them, but a link to see the whole day ,then you can see how they all did and tweak them,etc.  Or possibly a link to previous ones also.
WHEN GOD CREATED THE HORSE,HE SPOKE TO THE MAGNIFICENT CREATURE: I HAVE MADE THEE WITHOUT EQUAL, ALL THE TREASURE OF THIS EARTH LIE BETWEEN THY EYES.

Home of,Ch. Set It OffNew in the Studbarn-guest stallion-NCh.Irish Gold,our studs- ICH.Gilded Saint, NCH.Golden Text, NCh. Black Light II
Shanthi
Administrator
Kentucky Derby Winner

Stable Name: Stillwater Farms

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2012, 09:30:48 AM »

Am I missing it, or is it possible to have, a page that lists the auto workout results for the whole stable so you don't have to go through each horse on those days?  Like the page after you've manually run them, but a link to see the whole day ,then you can see how they all did and tweak them,etc.  Or possibly a link to previous ones also.

http://www.finalfurlong.org/stable_workouts.php
Grace Littlef
Beta Testers
Race Winner

Stable Name: Iron Spur Stables

Proud Rattie Mommy!!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2012, 02:25:11 PM »

Ty! :D
It's bookmarked now, I'm sure I probably just overlooked it.
WHEN GOD CREATED THE HORSE,HE SPOKE TO THE MAGNIFICENT CREATURE: I HAVE MADE THEE WITHOUT EQUAL, ALL THE TREASURE OF THIS EARTH LIE BETWEEN THY EYES.

Home of,Ch. Set It OffNew in the Studbarn-guest stallion-NCh.Irish Gold,our studs- ICH.Gilded Saint, NCH.Golden Text, NCh. Black Light II
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Final Furlong Forum  |  General  |  Questions  |  Topic: Stable Workouts Link? « previous next »

SMF 2.0.13 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Final Furlong Forum, Stable Workouts Link? - Theme by Mustang Forums