Final Furlong Forum
Final Furlong
Nov. 22, 2021 5:12pm

Final Furlong Forum - 05/12/12

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 22, 2017, 09:12:56 PM

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Final Furlong Forum  |  Racing  |  How'd You Do?  |  Topic: 05/12/12
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 05/12/12  (Read 380 times)
imagine
Beta Testers
Race Winner

Stable Name: Generous Bloodstock

Anything is possible with a willing heart.

View Profile
« on: May 12, 2012, 04:29:38 PM »

Four out of six on the board with one real highlight.

Dublin had his first try over fences in his OA, finishing 2nd. Would probably appreciate a drop in trip.

Club Liquid is a bit hit and miss but ran a good race to finish 3rd in her OA.

Highlight of the day was Baringa winning the Byrne Cleeve Hurdle Gr 2 He's so often the bridesmaid, great to see him get his head in front in a stakes race  :D Only 6 more to studification  ;) Plus it was our first stakes win in about 18 months, hope he tells all the others how to do it lol
Emma @ Generous Bloodstock
Anything is possible with a willing heart

Standing at stud in 2020:
ICh Blue Smoke
ICh Quarren
NCh Lasting Spirit
GCh Mantle of Power
Hilda with Clicker
Beta Testers
Race Winner

Stable Name: Clicker Lab

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2012, 04:45:14 PM »

Happy!

GCh. Private Party won Very One Stakes in Pimlico, becoming our second Grand Champion. I knew that she likes short distance.
3yo Shadow In The Dark woke up a little, finishing 2nd/6 in allowance for fillies. Unbeaten Crownette was 3rd in this race and we'll give her a rest.
Created 3yo Click and Play finished 4th again, but he did run first for a while, just a little bit too early. I still don't know what he likes.

And we claimed a nice 3yo colt Al Mundhir by Almost Home (S), out of Gilded Sky (S). He finished 3rd/6. He's a half brother of our mare Golden Moon (now a broodmare), which is going to be auctioned, but she was a nice racehorse. Probably should have raced more as a 3yo. We also have a nice mare by his sire, stakes winner Ch. Summer Morning.
Grace Littlef
Beta Testers
Race Winner

Stable Name: Iron Spur Stables

Proud Rattie Mommy!!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2012, 06:36:15 PM »

Uhhg what's with the babies! So unpredictable.  Not a bad day for placings but not a lot of money. Lol

Sent out 14 came home with 15, claiming a 3yo filly by king David,whom I have a colt that I claimed and is doing well.

2yos iffy today
Black magic master (Harvard bound) finished  9th in an oa
Crystal Singer (crystal rainbow) finished 2nd in her oa
WhatSinaname (worth my while) finished  2nd in his NW-2 losing by a neck
Cats lucky day finished a dissapointing 6th in An NW-3 ,2/f
Starlite Danzer(starzen) finished 6th just out of the money
And Set it Off (Nightfight) dissapointed again finishing 7th in the three chimneys juvenile stakes.

My claim societies best finished 2nd
Rocking bird was 2nd in an NW-3 for 4+! Mixed company
Bonnie parker finished 4th in a 3/f starter allowance
The chance to dance finished 4th in a 3/f OA
Cops fever was just out of the money in 6th it was a little short for her it seems.
We had 2 out in the Ungr Matt Winn stakes for 3yo
Highland velvet finished 4th a nose behind his stablemate below
Pride of Hollywood Finished 3rd leading his stablemate to the finish, these 2 seem to stick together and always finish together. :)
Devils grace this ol girl only needs 2 pts to grand ch. finished 8th I keep trying to find an easy race to make those last 2 before retiring to raise babies! :)
And last my expirament worked out well!
Tomahawks(king David) on a whim I sent him to England from australia and even though he had never run long distance and just switched to SC not too long ago(jump trials) I threw him into the Gr-2 brynne hurdles race 18 furlongs, the day AFTER arriving in the UK and he finished 3rd!!!! This boy is really picking up!

WHEN GOD CREATED THE HORSE,HE SPOKE TO THE MAGNIFICENT CREATURE: I HAVE MADE THEE WITHOUT EQUAL, ALL THE TREASURE OF THIS EARTH LIE BETWEEN THY EYES.

Home of,Ch. Set It OffNew in the Studbarn-guest stallion-NCh.Irish Gold,our studs- ICH.Gilded Saint, NCH.Golden Text, NCh. Black Light II
Shanthi
Administrator
Kentucky Derby Winner

Stable Name: Stillwater Farms

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2012, 07:52:17 AM »

Decent day for us (again, no stakes entries, which probably explains it ;)).

Wins:
Make A Splash (2yo, Highland Laird) in a NW3.

Songcatcher (Tiznow) in a starter allowance.

Place:
Macbeth (2yo, Prince of Wonder) in a maiden.

Fourths:
Ring of Darkness (Ring of Fire) in a NW2.

Millennium Star (2yo, Rock of Gibraltar) in an allowance.

Congrats to Ring of Fire's daughter Fiery Foxx on her second in the Three Chimneys Juvenile!
ivycreekfarm
Beta Testers
Owner

Stable Name: Ivy Creek Farm

View Profile Ivy Creek Farm
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2012, 01:34:53 PM »

Only sent one out, but 4YO homebred Oh So Proud (x Highland Pride) did do us proud today - bringing in another win.  She's been pretty consistant since we took the whip from the jockey.  Now she can only run OAs with the big girls and boys.  I hope she's ready!!
Alyssa
Ivy Creek Farm

Standing in 2021: NCh. Allinvain | NCh. Bear Witness | NCh. Bellagio {S} | NCh. Ducati | NCh. Exit Poll | NCh. Fight The Twilight | GCh. Zadar
Home to future stallions: NCh. Franco Classico, 2019 3YO Colt & Classic Horse of the Year
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Final Furlong Forum  |  Racing  |  How'd You Do?  |  Topic: 05/12/12 « previous next »

SMF 2.0.13 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Final Furlong Forum, 05/12/12 - Theme by Mustang Forums