Final Furlong Forum
Final Furlong
Nov. 23, 2021 7:05pm

Final Furlong Forum - Negative after taxes

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 23, 2017, 11:05:03 PM

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Final Furlong Forum  |  General  |  Questions  |  Topic: Negative after taxes
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Negative after taxes  (Read 733 times)
Shelbie
Race Winner

Stable Name: Black Storm West

View Profile
« on: July 30, 2012, 01:46:36 AM »

Since I couldn't find this under the FAQ, unless I missed it, what happens if you go into the negative after taxes? I've been slowly selling horses to both cut back on numbers and to get rid of those not earning their keep and have another 13 in the youngstock auction this winter but I'm still at a super scary -$400,000 after taxes. I presume you have to keep selling until you're no longer in the negative once taxes have been collected, but how long are you allowed to be in the negative until bad things happen? Just trying to plan ahead if my ponies can't earn me that 400k+ come new years.
~ Black Storm West ~
there will be fireworks tonight
Standing NCH. French Ruby & NCh. Yes It's Paddy
Grace Littlef
Beta Testers
Race Winner

Stable Name: Iron Spur Stables

Proud Rattie Mommy!!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2012, 06:04:13 AM »

I think I read about that somewhere but couldn't tell you where at the moment. I've sold studs or other expensive horses near tax time. I understand thinning out the herd, I have some now I need to thin , but I can't! :(
(hoarder) lol
WHEN GOD CREATED THE HORSE,HE SPOKE TO THE MAGNIFICENT CREATURE: I HAVE MADE THEE WITHOUT EQUAL, ALL THE TREASURE OF THIS EARTH LIE BETWEEN THY EYES.

Home of,Ch. Set It OffNew in the Studbarn-guest stallion-NCh.Irish Gold,our studs- ICH.Gilded Saint, NCH.Golden Text, NCh. Black Light II
Shanthi
Administrator
Kentucky Derby Winner

Stable Name: Stillwater Farms

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2012, 07:54:25 AM »

Nothing happens if you're in the red, you just can't really "do" anything (ship, enter races, breed to non-free studs, etc). The game doesn't kick you out or anything, though. :)
Shelbie
Race Winner

Stable Name: Black Storm West

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2012, 12:32:35 PM »

Nothing happens if you're in the red, you just can't really "do" anything (ship, enter races, breed to non-free studs, etc). The game doesn't kick you out or anything, though. :)

That makes sense. So it is, "Sell until you're no longer in the red," but mostly because you can't do a thing, haha. Thanks Shanthi!
~ Black Storm West ~
there will be fireworks tonight
Standing NCH. French Ruby & NCh. Yes It's Paddy
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Final Furlong Forum  |  General  |  Questions  |  Topic: Negative after taxes « previous next »

SMF 2.0.13 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Final Furlong Forum, Negative after taxes - Theme by Mustang Forums