Final Furlong Forum
Final Furlong
Nov. 23, 2021 3:15pm

Final Furlong Forum - Multi-Year Nominations

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 23, 2017, 07:15:14 PM

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Final Furlong Forum  |  Racing  |  General/Questions  |  Topic: Multi-Year Nominations
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Multi-Year Nominations  (Read 524 times)
North Oak Farms
Beta Testers
Jockey

Stable Name: North Oak Farms Inc.

View Profile http://www.northstarstud.com
« on: December 31, 2013, 06:25:01 PM »

So if I want to nominate a horse for some races next year and it gives me the option of nominating them for 2018, 2019, and 2020, will it charge me one fee or three?  For example if the fee was $50,000, would it be $50k for all three, or a $150k total?
North Oak Farms, Inc.

NCh. Cryptic Ballad (Created x Created) -2009 SC Eclipse Champion Colt- Bronze, LFG, $5,000
NCh. The Fighting Fifty (Starz 'n' Stripes x Kiss Of Time)- Wnr of G1 Champagne S, Preakness S, Santa Anita Derby- Speed record at 6.5f dirt -Bronze, LFG, $10,000
Shanthi
Administrator
Kentucky Derby Winner

Stable Name: Stillwater Farms

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2013, 07:32:40 PM »

It's 50k per nomination, so 150k total. You pay less to nominate when a horse is younger, and that can apply to multiple nominations, but the fee is per nomination either way.
hollyh1125
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2014, 06:10:02 AM »

Are the fee's still being considered to be omitted all together with the exception of the BC nominations?  I believe there has been talk about this but a date hasn't been set....Because of this i'm sketchy to nominate too far in advance...
Shanthi
Administrator
Kentucky Derby Winner

Stable Name: Stillwater Farms

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2014, 07:35:16 AM »

Are the fee's still being considered to be omitted all together with the exception of the BC nominations?  I believe there has been talk about this but a date hasn't been set....Because of this i'm sketchy to nominate too far in advance...

Nominations will go away in the rewrite. When that happens all nomination fees for future years will be refunded.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Final Furlong Forum  |  Racing  |  General/Questions  |  Topic: Multi-Year Nominations « previous next »

SMF 2.0.13 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Final Furlong Forum, Multi-Year Nominations - Theme by Mustang Forums