Final Furlong Forum
Final Furlong
Nov. 19, 2021 9:08pm

Final Furlong Forum - 1/11

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 20, 2017, 01:08:44 AM

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Final Furlong Forum  |  Racing  |  How'd You Do?  |  Topic: 1/11
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 1/11  (Read 345 times)
Hilda with Clicker
Beta Testers
Race Winner

Stable Name: Clicker Lab

View Profile
« on: January 11, 2014, 01:35:16 PM »

Nice winless results, and a new pony!

Ch. Aguirre finished 2nd/6 in open allowance. He's already a Grade 1 winner, so I hope that he will be in shape this year.

5yo Hussler was 3rd/14 in open allowance - really nice result!

Still winless Hermelinda was 3rd/10 in a maiden, where Creme Carmela finished 5th.

And we claimed 3yo Witch Blair bred by Stillwater Farms. She's by gold ranked ICh. Magic Glory and out of HollywoodSorceress (Planet Hollywood). So really nice lineage, quite new for us. She finished 4th/6 in the claimer. At least everyone was in the money.
Equestriana
Beta Testers
Owner

Stable Name: Semiahmoo Stables

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2014, 04:45:02 PM »

Ok day today, had 16 out, 10 were 1st or 2nd, rest were off the board

Wins
Blues Brother (4yo, Create) won a NW3 allowance on SC. We made the switch a few races ago, he seems to have liked the change
Slews Chance (4yo, High Chances) won a NW3 dirt allowance after being very lightly raced as a 3yo
Ch. Alister (4yo, Octagonal) won an open turf allowance bumping him up to Champion status
In A Pickle (4yo, Whats Your Point) won a $50,000 claimer, he fortunately stayed with us
GCh. Lake Highlands (5yo, Highland Bandit) won the San Fernando Breeders' Cup which is now his 7th stakes win. He has really blossomed as an older runner
Ch. Firey Dancer (4yo, All Jazzed Up) won the San Gorgonio Handicap. Good way to start the year

Places
First Fight (4yo, Nightfight) in an open allowance
Rose of Portland (5yo, Moonopoly) in an open SC allowance
Expensive Coffee (3yo, The Fighting Fifty) in a $25,000 claimer. She stayed with us
Jetplace (3yo, Whats Your Point) in a NW2 allowance

Kim - Semiahmoo Stables
Proudly Offered at Stud
ICh. What's Your Point - Multi-Stake Winner, Multi-Stake Placed, Multi-Millionaire, Gold Rated
WCh. I'm Your Angel - Multi-Stake Winner, Multi-Stake Placed, Multi-Millionaire, Silver Rated
GCh. Ace Of Hearts - Multi-Stake Winner, Multi-Stake Placed, Millionaire
NCh. Sunday Paper - Multi-Stake Winner, Multi-Stake Placed, Multi-Millionaire
Starfish
Beta Testers
Race Winner

Stable Name: Starfish Stables

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2014, 05:30:10 PM »

Only 4 runners sent out today.

4(3)-1(1)-1-0-0 $251,000

Wins
Trojan War, (3yo, Cool Thief x Aphrodite) 1st in the G2 Craiglee Stakes in Australia. His second consecutive win and first SW.

Seconds
Ch. Keyboard, (5yo, War Chant x Lady of Mystery) 2nd in an OA at Aqueduct.

Also Ran
Ministry of Magic, (3yo, Magic Glory x Must be a Mystery) 6th in the G2 Craiglee Stakes in Australia.
Beach Bound, (3yo, Harvard Bound x Dayatthebeach) 7th in the G2 Ascot Vale Stakes in Australia.
Lewis
ivycreekfarm
Beta Testers
Owner

Stable Name: Ivy Creek Farm

View Profile Ivy Creek Farm
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2014, 08:07:23 PM »

I forgot to enter most of mine on time, so only 3 went out:

PLACES

GCh. Allinvain (5yo, Worth My While x Alwuhush) finished 2nd in the G2 San Fernando Breeders' Cup.  He needs 3 stakes wins to reach studhood, which may or may not ever happen, but I'm happy to see he's still running strong.

OFF THE BOARD

GCh. Exit Poll (5yo, Irish River x Family Gold) ran a disappointing 5th in an OA.  I sure hope he finds his feet again soon.  Last year he finished in the top three in 9 of 10 stakes starts.   :-\  He has already been stud qualified, but a short peak time would be undesirable in the shed.  I hope he's just depressed by the OAs (and lack of suitable stakes races).
Ch. Bear Witness (4yo, Witness x Dreamweaver) was 9th in the G2 Craiglee Stakes.  He also had a good year last year, finishing in the top three in 7 of 9 stakes starts.  Maybe it's about time to ship everyone home to the farm again.
Alyssa
Ivy Creek Farm

Standing in 2021: NCh. Allinvain | NCh. Bear Witness | NCh. Bellagio {S} | NCh. Ducati | NCh. Exit Poll | NCh. Fight The Twilight | GCh. Zadar
Home to future stallions: NCh. Franco Classico, 2019 3YO Colt & Classic Horse of the Year
imagine
Beta Testers
Race Winner

Stable Name: Generous Bloodstock

Anything is possible with a willing heart.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2014, 09:19:15 AM »

Sent out two and brought home a new filly.

Mount Agung (3yo Ring of Fire) made a winning debut in her maiden.

Cloaked (3yo Secretsarebound) was 2nd in her NW1.

Cat Fight (3yo Nightfight) was 2nd in her claimer.
Emma @ Generous Bloodstock
Anything is possible with a willing heart

Standing at stud in 2020:
ICh Blue Smoke
ICh Quarren
NCh Lasting Spirit
GCh Mantle of Power
Acantha
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2014, 08:05:19 PM »

I'm a little late because I spent the weekend with friends who don't have internet (which was actually really nice). I was absolutely THRILLED with the results today.

Scalosian couldn't quite make it onto the board in her 5.5f Turf Allowance. I think she could benefit some from a little more distance. Still, 4th meant she brought home money, and that's always good.

Crystal Silence, a 3yo colt, made it onto the board for the first time, finishing 3th in his 8.5f Turf race. I think the future will bring good things for this colt.

Coaltown Legend hasn't done anything impressive, but his 2nd place in his 10.5f dirt race was pretty good. He may benefit from a slightly shorter race.

Finally, Angels and Demons broke her maiden in her 15f Turf race! She seems to like distance, so that's good to know.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Final Furlong Forum  |  Racing  |  How'd You Do?  |  Topic: 1/11 « previous next »

SMF 2.0.13 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Final Furlong Forum, 1/11 - Theme by Mustang Forums