Final Furlong Forum
Final Furlong
Nov. 18, 2021 1:11am

Final Furlong Forum - Starfish Stables 2019 Foals

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 18, 2017, 05:11:47 AM

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Final Furlong Forum  |  Breeding  |  Foaling Barn  |  Topic: Starfish Stables 2019 Foals
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Starfish Stables 2019 Foals  (Read 4155 times)
hollyh1125
« Reply #30 on: February 23, 2015, 12:23:04 AM »

Congrats on the healthy foals you've had so far. They are gorgeous.  Sometimes something beautiful blossoms from the ashes.
Starfish
Beta Testers
Race Winner

Stable Name: Starfish Stables

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 25, 2015, 02:35:13 AM »

3 more foals to report on, including one who was 3 weeks overdue. Thankfully, all mothers and babies are healthy and are doing well:-

Feb 18
Casa de Victor, an 8.2h bay colt by N.Ch Worthy Victor out of Cassandra. This is the 2nd foal for Cassandra who will return to N.Ch Worthy Victor next.

Feb 19
Commemorate Spurs, a 9.1h chestnut filly by G.Ch Tottenham Hotspur out of Ch Commem. The is the 4th foal for Ch Commem, all by G.Ch Tottenham Hotspur, and she will return to him again. The first runner for this pairing has won 3 of her last 5 races.

Feb 24
Lucky Train, a 9.2h black filly by N.Ch Lucky Streak out of Boundless Train. This is the 1st foal for Boundless Train who will return to N.Ch Lucky Streak next.

10 colts
26 fillies
5 stillborn
30 still due. The next ones are due on March 1st.
Lewis
Starfish
Beta Testers
Race Winner

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 03, 2015, 07:42:44 PM »

3 more foals to report on. Thankfully, all mothers and babies are healthy and are doing well:-

Mar 2
Mother Teresa, a 10.0h black filly by I.Ch Gilded Saint out of Ch Indy Girl. Her second foal, both fillies and both by I.Ch Gilded Saint. Ch Indy Girl will visit N.Ch In The Navy next.

Mar 3
Tottenham High St, a 9.2h roan filly by G.Ch Tottenham Hotspur out of Back Streets, who will visit FF.Ch Foolhardy next.
Dream in Navy, an 8.3h grey colt by N.Ch In The Navy out of Ch Sheza Dreamer, who will visit N.Ch Lucky Streak next.

In addition to these, we purchased the broodmare Stolen Gift in the Battle Hill Broodmare Auction and also her weanling foal, Ghostly Gift, a 10.0h bay filly by Ghostzapper. Stolen Gift came in foal for next year to Curlin.

11 colts
29 fillies
5 stillborn
27 still due.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2015, 12:27:27 PM by Starfish » Logged
Lewis
Starfish
Beta Testers
Race Winner

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 11, 2015, 11:42:22 AM »

8 more foals to report on. Thankfully, all mothers and babies are healthy and are doing well:-

Mar 4
Miraculous Flight, a 9.3h chestnut colt by G.Ch Major's Flight out of Ch Miraculous Love, who will be bred to I.Ch First Born Son next.
Wait for Dixie, an 8.1h bay filly by I.Ch Worth the Wait out of Whistlin' Dixie, who will return to I.Ch Worth the Wait next.

Mar 5
Mexican Spitfire, a 9.2h grey filly by I.Ch First Born Son out of G.Ch Lupe Valez, who is being shipped to Stillwater Farms to be bred to I.Ch Usain Bolt next. Mexican Spitfire was the nickname of a Mexican actress in the 30's, Mar
Lewis
Shanthi
Administrator
Kentucky Derby Winner

Stable Name: Stillwater Farms

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 11, 2015, 11:51:44 AM »

Hmm...as the 2yo is also a filly it might be a bit too close.
Starfish
Beta Testers
Race Winner

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 11, 2015, 12:25:54 PM »

Hmm...as the 2yo is also a filly it might be a bit too close.

No problem. I've changed her name to RoomOfRequirement, after the mystery room in the Harry Potter books & movies.
Lewis
imagine
Beta Testers
Race Winner

Stable Name: Generous Bloodstock

Anything is possible with a willing heart.

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 11, 2015, 12:32:37 PM »

Lovely foals, congrats.
Emma @ Generous Bloodstock
Anything is possible with a willing heart

Standing at stud in 2020:
ICh Blue Smoke
ICh Quarren
NCh Lasting Spirit
GCh Mantle of Power
Wolfhound
Beta Testers
Trainer

Stable Name: Darkwood Stables

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 11, 2015, 08:10:04 PM »

Nice babies Lewis - Congratulations!
Gwen

Darkwood Stables
Starfish
Beta Testers
Race Winner

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 17, 2015, 11:12:55 PM »

5 more foals to report on. Thankfully, all mothers and babies are healthy and are doing well:-

Mar 17
Navy Challenge, a 9.0h grey filly by N.Ch In The Navy out of Take the Challenge, who will return to N.Ch In The Navy next.

Mar 22
America's 1st Son, a 9.1h bay colt by I.Ch First Born Son out of American Dance. The first foal for American Dance, who will return to I.Ch First Born Son next.

Mar 31
Lord Alydar, a 9.3h bay colt by N.Ch Lord Nelson out of Alydar's Frolic, who will be bred to N.Ch. Hogwarts next.

Apr 1
Worthy Image, an 8.2h bay colt by G.Ch Major's Flight out of Ch Stereotype, who will be bred to I.Ch First Born Son next.

Apr 4
Torah, an 8.1h bay colt by G.Ch Tottenham Hotspur out of Ch Deborah, who will be bred to N.Ch. Hogsmeade next.

18 colts
35 fillies
5 stillborn
14 still due, the next one is due on May 3rd.
Lewis
ivycreekfarm
Beta Testers
Owner

Stable Name: Ivy Creek Farm

View Profile Ivy Creek Farm
« Reply #39 on: May 01, 2015, 05:56:57 PM »

How do you keep track of them all?  I can't believe how many fillies you've gotten!
Alyssa
Ivy Creek Farm

Standing in 2021: NCh. Allinvain | NCh. Bear Witness | NCh. Bellagio {S} | NCh. Ducati | NCh. Exit Poll | NCh. Fight The Twilight | GCh. Zadar
Home to future stallions: NCh. Franco Classico, 2019 3YO Colt & Classic Horse of the Year
Starfish
Beta Testers
Race Winner

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 08, 2015, 03:54:15 AM »

How do you keep track of them all?  I can't believe how many fillies you've gotten!

Thank God for Microsoft Excel. LOL!!!
Lewis
Starfish
Beta Testers
Race Winner

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 08, 2015, 04:17:00 AM »

3 more healthy foals to report on:-

Apr 19
Rings of Endor, an 8.3h chestnut filly by W.Ch Crystal Rainbow out of Ch Five Rings, who will be bred to N.Ch. Hogwarts next.

May 2
REM Sleep, an 8.1h grey colt by I.Ch First Born Son out of Thinking of Dreams, who will be bred to G.Ch Tottenham Hotspur next.

May 7
Lucky Three, a 10.2h grey filly by N.Ch Lucky Streak out of Lucky Lucky Lady. Unfortunately, Lucky Lucky Lady suffered an injury during the delivery. While it wasn't a serious injury, the decision was taken that, at 17 years of age and after having produced 11 healthy foals, we would Retire her. Her Breeding Record is 11 Foals, of which 8 have run so far. 7 of the 8 have been winners and 6 of these have been SW, including 2 MSW. She has produced 2 Millionaires and her foals have earned an average of $615,975. She is currently Gold Ranked. Long may she enjoy her Retirement.

19 colts
37 fillies
5 stillborn
11 still due, with only two more due in May.
Lewis
Shanthi
Administrator
Kentucky Derby Winner

Stable Name: Stillwater Farms

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 08, 2015, 06:41:46 AM »

I hope Lucky Lucky Lucky has a long and happy retirement.

Lovely foals, as usual.
imagine
Beta Testers
Race Winner

Stable Name: Generous Bloodstock

Anything is possible with a willing heart.

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 08, 2015, 07:48:56 AM »

Lovely foals.
Emma @ Generous Bloodstock
Anything is possible with a willing heart

Standing at stud in 2020:
ICh Blue Smoke
ICh Quarren
NCh Lasting Spirit
GCh Mantle of Power
Starfish
Beta Testers
Race Winner

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 31, 2015, 06:39:40 PM »

3 more healthy foals to report on:-

May 10
Tunes of Glory, an 8.3h roan filly by I.Ch Magic Glory out of Play Those Tunes, who will be bred to G.Ch. Superdocious next.

May 18
Bags of Money, a 7.1h bay colt by G.Ch Tottenham Hotspur out of Making Money, who will be bred to N.Ch. Hogwarts next.

May 31
Eisteddfod, a 9.0h chestnut colt by W.Ch Drum Major out of G.Ch. Rhiannon, who will be bred to N.Ch. In The Navy next.

21 colts
38 fillies
5 stillborn
8 still due, with 6 due early June and the last 2 early July.
Lewis
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All Go Up Print 
Final Furlong Forum  |  Breeding  |  Foaling Barn  |  Topic: Starfish Stables 2019 Foals « previous next »

SMF 2.0.13 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Final Furlong Forum, Starfish Stables 2019 Foals - Theme by Mustang Forums