Final Furlong Forum
Final Furlong
Apr. 21, 2022 9:33am

Author Topic: February Handicapping  (Read 959 times)

Offline Kayleigh

• Exercise Rider
    • View Profile
  • Stable Name: Candi Cane Racing
Re: February Handicapping
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2009, 01:27:23 pm »
Just giving this a "bump" 
Mom and I were late in getting our Feb Totals in.
Thanks Shanti!
Favorite Racehorse is Mucho Macho Man!!!!!!

Brenda

« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2011, 09:36:31 pm »
Hi Shanti,
Ive been going thru our Handicapping to find the months we did & didn't get paid or forgot to post our totals.
For this month, Kayleigh & I didnt get paid cuz it was a lil late.
Thnx!!

Offline Shanthi

• Administrator
  • Kentucky Derby Winner
    • View Profile
  • Stable Name: Stillwater Farms
« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2011, 10:08:35 pm »
Given that it took you almost a year to realize this, I'm not going to go back and give you money.

There's a reason I ask for things at a certain time and in a certain manner. The biggest part of that is so that I don't waste time going through these threads/budget tweaks multiple times.

Brenda

« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2011, 01:53:01 am »
And this month, the totals were posted 1 day after you paid out the money. KayLeigh even "bumped it" in April. And we didnt get paid.
Im sorry we have very busy lives and cant keep up on everything, everyday like alot of players on here.

Money is very tight for us on here. Just trying to find every dollar we can so we can keep playing. We do like this game & want to continue playing it.

Offline Shanthi

• Administrator
  • Kentucky Derby Winner
    • View Profile
  • Stable Name: Stillwater Farms
« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2011, 06:34:58 am »
Money is very tight for us on here. Just trying to find every dollar we can so we can keep playing. We do like this game & want to continue playing it.

I'm not trying to stop you from making money. It's not fair to other players, though, if you can just pick and choose when you get the money - everyone else posts quite quickly after the month ends, and gets paid in one go. The rules shouldn't be different for poor players vs. rich ones. (And then there's the "my time is valuable thing", which is of more personal concern. ;) Going through a bunch of payments at once is easy...having to do it several times wastes effort - which is why I wait to hand out money.)