Final Furlong Forum
Final Furlong
Jul. 17, 2022 3:46am

Author Topic: Ivy Creek Farm 2018 - ICh. Witness, ICh. V is for Victory, & ICh. Sleipnir  (Read 4335 times)

Offline Freedom

• Beta Testers
  • Owner
  • They buried the sun, so I carried the torch.
    • View Profile
  • Stable Name: Freedom Acres
Re: Ivy Creek Farm 2018 - ICh. Witness & ICh. V is for Victory
« Reply #30 on: July 13, 2014, 04:27:30 pm »
If he has any available spots left, I'd be interested in sending Black Magic Lady to V is for Victory. Doesn't matter if it's July or August.  :)
"Horse racing isn't a real sport?
Let's see you try and keep up." - Anonymous
>> home to ICh. Unabridged.

-- Vision Of Freedom --

Offline ivycreekfarmTopic starter

• Beta Testers
  • Owner
    • View Profile
    • Ivy Creek Farm
  • Stable Name: Ivy Creek Farm
« Reply #31 on: July 22, 2014, 10:29:53 am »
Holy cow, I am SO sorry. Somehow this never popped up in my unread topics list, even though I check the forums (way too) often. I have no idea how I missed this - it showed as unread once I opened the stallion advertising page. Weird!

Anyhow, if it's not too late, he does have an Aug 1 spot still available if you want. I also just acquired Sleipnir, who will stand at $5k for the rest of this season, also with July 2 and an Aug 1 spot available.
(Both, of course, are $0 to Black Magic Lady due to the Witness cancellation!)

Let me know! And again, SORRY!
« Last Edit: July 22, 2014, 10:38:09 am by ivycreekfarm »
Alyssa
Ivy Creek Farm

Standing in 2021: NCh. Allinvain | NCh. Bear Witness | NCh. Bellagio {S} | NCh. Ducati | NCh. Exit Poll | NCh. Fight The Twilight | GCh. Zadar
Home to future stallions: NCh. Franco Classico, 2019 3YO Colt & Classic Horse of the Year

Offline Freedom

• Beta Testers
  • Owner
  • They buried the sun, so I carried the torch.
    • View Profile
  • Stable Name: Freedom Acres
« Reply #32 on: July 26, 2014, 03:34:19 pm »
Don't worry about it! I'd be happy to send her to the August spot. Like I said, the time is no big deal.  :)
"Horse racing isn't a real sport?
Let's see you try and keep up." - Anonymous
>> home to ICh. Unabridged.

-- Vision Of Freedom --

• Beta Testers
  • Owner
    • View Profile
    • Ivy Creek Farm
« Reply #33 on: July 27, 2014, 12:29:09 am »
I assume you still wanted the booking to V is for Victory (instead of Sleipnir) - if so, she's all set up!
Alyssa
Ivy Creek Farm

Standing in 2021: NCh. Allinvain | NCh. Bear Witness | NCh. Bellagio {S} | NCh. Ducati | NCh. Exit Poll | NCh. Fight The Twilight | GCh. Zadar
Home to future stallions: NCh. Franco Classico, 2019 3YO Colt & Classic Horse of the Year

• Beta Testers
  • Owner
    • View Profile
    • Ivy Creek Farm
In case anyone is still scrambling to book mares for August, I wanted to let you all know that V is for Victory and Sleipnir both have 3 open spots for August at only $5,000 LFG!

I've added Sleipnir's list of bookings so that it's easy to see what's available.
Alyssa
Ivy Creek Farm